Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa
Vistana Beach Club(Jensen Beach)
US$189
US$160
US$180
US$172
US$175
US$154
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$100
  • Pool
US$80
US$78
  • Restaurant
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
US$477
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbagged icenautical themegrowing painsgreat amenitiesself parkingmedical conferenceafternoon sunocean frontsmaller poolbrick oven pizzavalet serviceindoor baranother chancefree valet parkingtunaocean view rooms aremets spring training
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Newer resort, in a nice quiet location, close enough to everything, but not too busy or congested. There are 2 pools and 2 bar areas. This arrangement is very convenient. While it appears they are inadequately staffed, the folks they have, complete their job with a smile. Noticed the employees who clean the rooms were working until 7pm at night. Valet parking a huge plus, and very efficient. Some guests may see a problem with this, but this is typical with new business. Bottom line, they aim to please.

Room Tip: Not necessary to pay for ocean view room, the other view was very nice and you could see views of the river and area in front of hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ed G, General Manager at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

X8356CCmichaels,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your stay. Thank you also for your appreciation for the valet sevice. I will make sure I share your comments with my team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here as it was close beach to Pt St Lucie for Mets spring training games. Convenient location to use as a base - 15 minutes from downtown Stuart and 25 minutes from Pt St. Lucie and less than an hour to PBI.
Rooms were clean and the oceanfront view was amazing. The place is new and still has growing pains. Not enough staff. Also get used to waiting for your car as valet parking only lines are sometimes 10-15 minute wait. Beach was nice and they had a lot of chairs and umbrellas available. Pool was open early and late but a little too small - nothing deeper than 4 ft.
We would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lou T

Thank you for the review. I will share your comments with my team and we hope to see you again and soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The resort is very clean and it couldn’t be at a better location. It is close to everything in town and not to crowded beach area.

The only major complaint I have is the valet only parking. At times it can be really busy and find yourself waiting quite awhile for them to get your car. If you have reservations or a meeting it can be frustrating. And the parking lot can be somewhat of a cluster with traffic.
The only public parking is down the street so you have to use he valet unless you want to walk a ways.

But other then that it is a beautiful place. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant is delicious as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sierra A

Sierra A.

Thank you for your candor. We work hard everyday to refine our valet and will continue to make improvements. We hope to see you again and soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wonderful stay from the moment we walked in until the time we departed. We had booked an ocean view room and the view of the ocean and beach were amazing. Two pools with bars and servers, spa and fitness center were all very good. The Drift Kitchen & Bar was excellent. It was pretty filled up (mostly by locals) the three nights we were on property. The valet parking was a nice touch and included in the resort fee.

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Ed G, General Manager at Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

ogerkan,

Thank you for staying with us! I am pleased that we made your stay awesome!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I booked this 12 hours before leaving as a last minute getaway for my wife. This property is a premium form of luxury. It felt like the property was brand new and opened yesterday based on the upkeep, however based on the service, you'd think it'd had been running for 20 years. The staff was so nice and professional to everyone. The decor of the room (and hotel) as a nautical theme was really fun and worked well. There are neat features at every turn. The perks as fun (although you pay for it in the resort fee) such as cookies and other snacks on each floor, prepackaged ice packs, wifi, and free self-parking. The rooms are really luxurious. In my booking notes I made a comment as to why this was an important trip for us, and I noticed that I was given the best room in the house (501). The corner oceanfront rooms are BREATHTAKING!
The overall property is great and we enjoyed the pool area as well. The beach area is superb and not crowded at all. Great for romantic walks on the beach.
The negatives to this place are it is a little pricey (but this is made up for, in my opinion, by very reasonable restaurant prices unlike most hotel restaurants where prices are gouging the consumer); the rooms are on the small side (about 25% smaller than a typical hotel room); no tub (shower only); and a slightly awkward hotel layout/elevator plan.

Overall, this is a great place and I hope to visit again.

Room Tip: 501 is the best room in the place. Oceanfront is worth it. Try to get a corner room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

thehippoguy,

I appreciate your awesome review of the resort. I appreaciate your attention to detail and will pass along your kind words.