All reviewscrystal riverdefinitely stay here againcottageyankeetownaccommodations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My husband and our 5 year old stayed at the 1 bedroom home located on the Nature Coast Inn property. We stayed for almost a week! We were there visiting our families that live local. We loved the accommodations! Perfect for what we needed! Had a beautiful front deck and nice porch off the back. Very private home, not a worry in the world! Wendy and Terry were very hospitable! They even came back to open the house back up after we left because I left something behind! The surrounding property is absolutely gorgeous! We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
artwife, Manager at Nature Coast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you!! We love what we do and most of all the people that visit! Please come again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My family really enjoyed staying at the nature coast inn . Terry and Wendy are great with the family. My sister patti and Tim couldn't have picked better innkeepers for the inn . The family enjoyed being able to stay in one place all together for the weekend. I like the art work and all the different areas to hangout there. I like it is close to other cities like crystal river and dunellon . The rooms and inn where clean and neat . The art class was fun to go to .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have passed this delightful B&B for years on our way to fish out of the Yankeetown Marina and always said we need to stay there one weekend! Well we finally did a couple of weekends ago and we were delighted with this adorable place and it's absolutely delightful Innkeepers, Wendy and Terry! They could not have been more accommodating, delivering breakfast sandwiches for our early am departure to fish and providing a tour and history of the Inn and the town. We of course stayed in the "Angler's" Cottage which was uniquely decorated in that theme!
We will definitely be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
artwife, Manager at Nature Coast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

We enjoyed having you!! Please come again!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We spent a delightful weekend at Nature Coast Inn. The food was plentiful and delicious, the hospitality was warm and friendly, and the Inn itself was charming and comfortable. And, we made new friends! Thank you for a great weekend!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My wife and I came upon this place by chance one evening in December and it was a delight. The inn is run by Wendy and Terry and they pay special attention to their guests. After we had dinner Terry built us a fire out back. In the morning Wendy made a delicious breakfast. The inn is surrounded by art, many of it Terry's, and it feels magical.

A great place to relax, feel welcome and make new friends.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple