Open today: 09:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great course, not keen on the gators

We golfed 2 full rounds in a day recently-this is a really pretty and fun course, complete with a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SillySally14
Belfast, United Kingdom
Your a tourist, you have to do putt putt

Great putt putt course. The locations are easy to get to and have free parking. They are in great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MJonesPE
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

All reviews putt putt second round mini golf course feed the alligators live alligators free game a lot of fun interesting holes crazy golf alligator food rain check pirate ship indian rocks beach fun activity great fun madeira beach caves
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We had a fun time! Pro's:

– Fun theme and attractive design
– Tips on each hole
– Clean and well kept
– Not too difficult, we could keep on par!
– Good flow, no back-ups behind other visitors
– Minimal places for kids to get into water or wander off the path

Things to know:

– LOTS of steps to climb. If you have to bring a stroller or have difficulty climbing, may want to try somewhere else.
– There are only a few holes that have shade, so if you go in the summer, be prepared with some cool drinks. It gets very hot!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I don't do reviews very often, but I have never been to a cleaner, nicer putt putt location. The landscaping was immaculate, the greens were new and clean, I had a chance to use the restroom and it was clean and fresh. The staff, very cordial! Especially Queen Victoria! She was a hoot. It was coming up a storm and she told us if lightning came to come in and she would get us a voucher. The same day 1.99 game was explained. I saw 3 of the staff and all 3 were cordial and just outstanding service. The course was quite challenging and I loved the tip boards. This has to be one of the nicest locations I have been to yet. And I am an avid putt putt golfer. Me, my daughter and her friend had a very nice time! Thumbs up to Smugglers Cove Indian Shores. I'll can't wait to go back again!!!

1  Thank PamJ206
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our game of mini-putt here. The grounds are gorgeous. It's sad to see people throw trash on the ground when there are trash cans every other hole. Our only disappointment was that our group of 8 wasn't allowed to play together at 9 pm on a Sunday night and we were basically the only ones there. Nice that you can buy drinks before you play! 2 hole-in-ones on our group.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank mitchell2013
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Hubby and I took our granddaughter here. In spite of the fact it was a very hot day, we had a great time. Interesting configuration of holes plus alligators!

1  Thank rashkenase
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Played a round of putt putt here during July 4th week. Both courses are challenging and work your brain and skills of hitting. My husband and I really enjoyed it, but decided to give it up on hole 8 when the rain became harder and the lightening more. The staff is VERY accommodating!!! They gave us a rain check to come back and play and let us know that it would never expire. Even without the rain check, we'd come back to play a round. They do get busy, even at night during rain. If you come during the summer months, make sure to carry a bottle of cold water or something to hydrate yourself. There is also a lot of walking and climbing of stairs.

1  Thank girlfromthesouth2017