“Expensive!”

Smuggler Cove Adventure Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18-hole Adventure style miniature golf course with a live educational alligator exhibit. Open 365 days a year. Explore 18-holes of mini golf while winding through a tropical setting with waterfalls, caves, and 25 real American Alligators! You can even purchase food to feed the alligators with an old style bamboo cane fishing pole!
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Mini golfing was on the back burner for our Florida vacation but my wife said it was around 1.99 per round. Misinformed. Late Wed evening we decided to check it out. Two adults and two kids with alligator feeding cost about 65 bucks. Pace was slow, but overall we had fun. The second round is 1.99. Alligator feeding was neat, checked off the bucket list!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We had a fun time! Pro's:

– Fun theme and attractive design
– Tips on each hole
– Clean and well kept
– Not too difficult, we could keep on par!
– Good flow, no back-ups behind other visitors
– Minimal places for kids to get into water or wander off the path

Things to know:

– LOTS of steps to climb. If you have to bring a stroller or have difficulty climbing, may want to try somewhere else.
– There are only a few holes that have shade, so if you go in the summer, be prepared with some cool drinks. It gets very hot!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I don't do reviews very often, but I have never been to a cleaner, nicer putt putt location. The landscaping was immaculate, the greens were new and clean, I had a chance to use the restroom and it was clean and fresh. The staff, very cordial! Especially Queen Victoria! She was a hoot. It was coming up a storm and she told us if lightning came to come in and she would get us a voucher. The same day 1.99 game was explained. I saw 3 of the staff and all 3 were cordial and just outstanding service. The course was quite challenging and I loved the tip boards. This has to be one of the nicest locations I have been to yet. And I am an avid putt putt golfer. Me, my daughter and her friend had a very nice time! Thumbs up to Smugglers Cove Indian Shores. I'll can't wait to go back again!!!

1  Thank Pam J
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our game of mini-putt here. The grounds are gorgeous. It's sad to see people throw trash on the ground when there are trash cans every other hole. Our only disappointment was that our group of 8 wasn't allowed to play together at 9 pm on a Sunday night and we were basically the only ones there. Nice that you can buy drinks before you play! 2 hole-in-ones on our group.

1  Thank mitchell2013
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Hubby and I took our granddaughter here. In spite of the fact it was a very hot day, we had a great time. Interesting configuration of holes plus alligators!

1  Thank rashkenase