All reviews activities director guest services water park the customer service desk snack shack rooftop deck bedroom condo meet and greet washer and dryer lazy river fantastic location great for families parking garage coffee maker living area short walk to the beach indian rocks
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We traveled here from Tampa over Labor Day weekend. We have been staying in the area for years, but this was our first time at Prestige Collection. We WILL be back!!
The villas were clean and comfortable, and everyone on staff was so quick to respond to our requests. The kids (big and little) enjoyed the waterpark.
What a wonderful vacation!

Stayed: September 2018
LindsayN331, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Wow, thank you for your 5 stay review! We are so happy to hear that you a wonderful stay with us and kook forward to you visiting with us again!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The place was very average. You are charged resort fees for stuff any modern hotel would offer anyway. I called both before I booked the trip and before I arrived to check beach conditions because of the red tide neither time did they bother to mention that most of the beach was either closed or had large construction equipment along miles of the beach. I so wish I would have just went hiking with my family at home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My husband and four kids are staying in a 2 bedroom condo, and it is perfect. The staff has been so accommodating. I forgot to purchase a pack and play for my baby, and one of the girls working at the front desk overheard me. The manager immediately came up to me and let me know that the hotel would provide one for me, and since we are members I didn't even have to pay the rental fee. It makes me feel good to know that the resort staff cares enough to stop me from paying unnecessary money. When I noticed that the kitchen was missing a pot, I notified the front desk. Guest Services was knocking at my door in less than 5 minutes with a plethora of pots and pans asking me to choose a couple! I was floored. This has been one of the best experiences thus far. It helps that the kids enjoy the waterpark too, because it is literally attached to the resort. Phenomenal.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a front and back balcony!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bree B
LindsayN331, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Our number 1 priority is to make sure our guests are 100% satisfied and happy during their stay with us. We are pleased to hear we succeeded at that. We hope to see you back visiting with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I absolutley loved it we will definitely be back! (:
Jennifer, I can’t remember her last name, but she is the general manager was very nice and accommodating and treated us as if we were here own family.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Awesome! We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful time with us! We are looking forward to hosting your visit again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

What a beautiful resort right on the inter-coastal and a block from the gulf. It's conveniently located between Clearwater Beach and John's Pass, Madeira Beach. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants. Friendly and helpful staff. Indian Rocks Beach has a great laid back atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2018

We are so happy to hear you loved your visit with us at Harbourside at Marker 33! Our number one priority is that our guests are 100% satisfied! We look forward to you visiting with us again soon!