All reviews bedroom condo activities director water park the customer service desk snack shack rooftop deck guest services meet and greet lazy river washer and dryer great for families parking garage living area short walk to the beach indian rocks gulf of mexico spring break
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The place was very average. You are charged resort fees for stuff any modern hotel would offer anyway. I called both before I booked the trip and before I arrived to check beach conditions because of the red tide neither time did they bother to mention that most of the beach was either closed or had large construction equipment along miles of the beach. I so wish I would have just went hiking with my family at home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My husband and four kids are staying in a 2 bedroom condo, and it is perfect. The staff has been so accommodating. I forgot to purchase a pack and play for my baby, and one of the girls working at the front desk overheard me. The manager immediately came up to me and let me know that the hotel would provide one for me, and since we are members I didn't even have to pay the rental fee. It makes me feel good to know that the resort staff cares enough to stop me from paying unnecessary money. When I noticed that the kitchen was missing a pot, I notified the front desk. Guest Services was knocking at my door in less than 5 minutes with a plethora of pots and pans asking me to choose a couple! I was floored. This has been one of the best experiences thus far. It helps that the kids enjoy the waterpark too, because it is literally attached to the resort. Phenomenal.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a front and back balcony!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bree B
LindsayN331, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Our number 1 priority is to make sure our guests are 100% satisfied and happy during their stay with us. We are pleased to hear we succeeded at that. We hope to see you back visiting with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I absolutley loved it we will definitely be back! (:
Jennifer, I can’t remember her last name, but she is the general manager was very nice and accommodating and treated us as if we were here own family.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Awesome! We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful time with us! We are looking forward to hosting your visit again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

What a beautiful resort right on the inter-coastal and a block from the gulf. It's conveniently located between Clearwater Beach and John's Pass, Madeira Beach. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants. Friendly and helpful staff. Indian Rocks Beach has a great laid back atmosphere. Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2018

We are so happy to hear you loved your visit with us at Harbourside at Marker 33! Our number one priority is that our guests are 100% satisfied! We look forward to you visiting with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my girls...group of 8, stayed in a 2 bedroom condo unit for an extended weekend Bachelorette party. We have always stayed around Clearwater when we come down (We are all from Ocala/Bellevue area) but we heard about the Harbourside condos from other people who stayed there and decided to give it a shot!! Needless to say our room was AWSOME, huge balcony off our A unit, tasteful decor and spacious!!! We were even more impressed with the helpful staff who went above and beyond to keep us informed about all the fun to do's while we were in town. Great big shout out to Craig who was very helpful in making this a special weekend for the bride to be by recommending and setting up an on site massage for her. Thank you Craig that was just what she needed. LOOOVE THIS PLACE, we all are in agreement that Clesrwaters history...Indian Rocks is WHERE IT'S AT!!!

JC RILEY

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear you had so a wonderful time and enjoyed Indian Rocks Beach. We look forward to you visiting with us again soon!