All reviews activities director guest services water park the customer service desk snack shack rooftop deck bedroom condo meet and greet washer and dryer lazy river fantastic location great for families parking garage coffee maker living area short walk to the beach indian rocks
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my girls...group of 8, stayed in a 2 bedroom condo unit for an extended weekend Bachelorette party. We have always stayed around Clearwater when we come down (We are all from Ocala/Bellevue area) but we heard about the Harbourside condos from other people who stayed there and decided to give it a shot!! Needless to say our room was AWSOME, huge balcony off our A unit, tasteful decor and spacious!!! We were even more impressed with the helpful staff who went above and beyond to keep us informed about all the fun to do's while we were in town. Great big shout out to Craig who was very helpful in making this a special weekend for the bride to be by recommending and setting up an on site massage for her. Thank you Craig that was just what she needed. LOOOVE THIS PLACE, we all are in agreement that Clesrwaters history...Indian Rocks is WHERE IT'S AT!!!

JC RILEY

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
LindsayN331, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear you had so a wonderful time and enjoyed Indian Rocks Beach. We look forward to you visiting with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with my family! After accidentally booking the wrong room, the staff was accommodating and made our upgrade a smooth transfer. Craig was awesome- so helpful and nice. Right by the beach and waterpark! Will definitely be back soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to you visiting with us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I am terribly disappointed. We stayed at this resort Labor Day Weekend. We had a nice experience until I got home and checked my credit card statement. They over charged me for four water park tickets that were suppose to be included in the price of the room. When I called immediately I was told they recognize the mistake but only the manager can complete the paperwork for the refund. I was told the manger would contact me to fix the issue. It has been one week and I have called the resort five times. Each time I’m given an excuse as to why the manager can not come to the phone but reassured she will return my call ASAP. It has been one week. Not one return call from her and no refund to my account. I am shocked that a business can get away with this! It has completely affected how we feel about this stay. We will never stay at a place that does this type of business.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
LindsayN331, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear that there has been a mistake. Can I please have your name and email address so we can figure out the issue and hopefully resolve this.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Room was filthy when we finally got in after 4pm. Pool should be open to all guest of resort instead of only giving 2 passes per room. Guest should not have to pay extra for their family to go to the resort pool. Access to the pool and restaurants should be easier, having to walk completely around the resort is not safe. There should be away to get to both from inside the resort area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI

We are sorry we did not earn a 5 star review from you, we always want our guests to enjoy themselves and have the best experience. We are located on the inland waterway and situated only a very short walk to one of the finest beaches in the world according to Conde Naste traveler. So water is not in short supply here. To your comments, you are somewhat correct, our pool facilities are available before and after the park hours. The park opens at 10 and closes at 6 each day. Your are further correct that we give each condo vacationer two tickets to the water park each day, a $50 value as part of their stay. Additional tickets can be purchased at far below the retail rate for additional guests. We hope you will visit with us again so we can ensure 5 star for your next stay.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We booked 2 condos through our vacation package. When we showed up we were told there would be additional fees of $25 a day per room. Upon booking through our travel agency the paperwork stated a $10 fee per day per room. The lady at the front desk when we checked in stated that since we booked at a certain time (before the rate went from $10 to $25) that we would only be charged the $10 fee per room per day. We agreed to that and paid. I just checked my credit card and now there is an additional charge of $103.25. My husband calls and apparently they decided they were going to charge the full $25 per room per day without telling us, and charged my card without my permission.

The room is very nice. We didn't use the water park at all because we don't have kids, and we prefer the beach. Another huge downfall is that the keys don't work if they get anywhere near a phone. I kept my key in my back pocket, very far away from my phone, and it still deactivated. My husband and I ended up locked out of our room at almost midnight one night because both our keys deactivated. Of course there isn't easy access to the emergency number. I contacted someone on their facebook page and the number they gave me went to a recording. My husband had to go and track down other guests who were going into their room, and they had the page inside their condo with the emergency number. Otherwise we would have been sitting outside all night.

I wouldn't book here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank mrshaefeker
Lindsay N, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

We are so pleased you stayed with us. Unfortunately, we missed our most important goal of insuring that you would give us a 5 Star rating. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered, your satisfaction is always our most critical performance metric. We hope you will visit with us again so we can insure a wonderful vacation next time.