All reviews bedroom condo activities director water park the customer service desk snack shack rooftop deck guest services meet and greet lazy river washer and dryer great for families parking garage living area short walk to the beach indian rocks gulf of mexico spring break
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Attended with my family- husband, a four year old and an 18 month old. We stayed in a two bedroom condo suite (they call it an A and B) with the rest of my family which was four more adults. It was quite spacious and slept 8 comfortably.
The water park was fantastic to have in our backyard. The kids wanted to spend all of their time there. With our condo we received four wristband passes. This gained access to the slides and the lazy river, while the pool itself was free to hotel residents. There were a couple occasions, however in which a wristband was required at the pool and created confusion. More consistency among the lifeguards and/or hotel front desk may have cleared up a few elements.
My reason for the four out of five is only due to my interactions with the front desk, and truly I would say this could be narrowed down to one individual. I didn’t catch her name (fortunately, I suppose), but she made check in extremely difficult with an inability to navigate the computer, giving us a room that was not check in ready, and frankly, uninformed and inhospitable. All of this was the first impression we received after a long day of travel with a four year old and an 18 month old. Throughout this lengthy process in the main office, it was clear that we were not the only family who was having a similar type of encounter. In the following days our interactions with most other employees was pleasant and extremely adequate. Questions directed to that particular individual, however, when she was manning the desk seemed to create confusion for her and us. One such example was when we asked to have our porch resprayed, because there was ... detritus (toenails) all over the floor from prior residents. No one ever did come clean this throughout our stay after we put in the request.
In any case, yes a solid four out of five! Fantastic location 1.5 blocks from ocean access. Wagons with sand toys, umbrellas, etc. are available for a $15 a day rental fee. Laid back atmosphere is perfect for families who don’t like the structure of a schedule. Walking distance to ice cream shops, bars, restaurants, surf shops, and anything else Indian Rocks Beach has to offer!
The condo itself had a few rolls of toilet paper for each bathroom, plenty of towels and wash clothes, and a little container of both dish soap and laundry detergent.
If you are considering this resort for your family, I would say, ‘Book it!’, just be sure to bring a lot of patience and determination when it comes to approaching the customer service desk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lindsay N, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you had an awesome stay with us. That is our number one priority and we are pleased you felt right at home! We are hoping you will be visiting with us again soon!

Sincerely, Prestige Collection - Harbourside at Marker 33

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Let me just start off saying "Be prepared"..If it weren't for these few people this would have been a very expensive trip. The WaterPark is the biggest issue. You have no pool access unless you pay or wait till after 6pm then its free. When you check in they will send you over to a Concierge to offer you a tour. "Take It" you can get many different gifts.Hopefully you'll get Debbie the best Concierge EVER ask for her
.my first concierge didn't offer me much at all. Chanel took my booking and anwered all my questions..when she wasn't there Tiara was. Tiara turned into a SUPERHOST. Big shout out to Jacob for helping with the grill and bringing me a wonderful drink. Great workers...enjoyed talking to them everyday...CHANEL..TEIRA..JACOB and DEBBIE..I will miss you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lindsay N, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

We are so happy you had a wonderful time during your stay with us, as that is our number 1 priority. We hope you will visit with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to many resorts in Florida and I would like to give a shout out to Chanel and Tiara guest services for a excellent job on being professional and very kind. Jacob for extornary services with helping is with the grill and trash he even serviced us our drinks . These guys are awesome

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us - and thank you for giving a shout out to our awesome employees. We hope you visit with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed at this facility 6/22-6/29 with the whole family. 8 total, including a 4 year old and a 18 month old. Room was comfortable, kitchen utensils could use some updating, but had what was needed. The confusing part is the use of the Water Park on the property. Each day needed to get a pass at front office and then go to water park entrance to get a wrist band. biggest problem was, with the little ones, we only wanted to use the pool and not the other park offerings. We still needed wrist bands. Not sure how they could monitor another way... but wish they would.

Other than that, great location. Two blocks from the very nice beach and local establishments were very reasonable and close.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank tspike1212
Lindsay N, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us, as that is our number one goal! We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Have had better beach experiences at much better prices elsewhere. The walls are thin (noisy) the cheap shades on the windows (no light shade) plus the 7am palm tree trimmings in the water park do not allow any sort of vacay sleepins. The kitchen was poorly equipped (half my meal stuck to their cheap pan and I waited 2 days for a salt shaker). Furniture quite uncomfortable. Very spotty Wi-Fi. I'm sticking to Air BnB or Home Away or even a suites hotel from now on.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lindsay N, Guest Relations Manager at Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

We are so pleased you stayed with us. Somehow we missed our most important goal of insuring that you would give us a 5 Star rating. Your satisfaction is always our most critical performance metric. We hope you will visit with us again so we can insure a wonderful vacation next time.