“This place was AWESOME!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TOM D
“This place was AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Spent Spring break here and it was perfect. The location was exactly what we were looking for. Beach was steps away and not crowded in the least bit. No need to stake a spot out at 8:00 in the morning here. We were a short drive to many awesome spots along the coast that were enjoyed after a day on the beach. The town of Indialantic is a hidden little gem. I was worried about it being to froo frooy, boy was I wrong!!!

The place was very clean and anything that we needed was already there. We purchased grocerys and that was all. The deck outside of master bedroom was a great spot to watch the sunrise and sit at night to listen to the ocean. French doors opened up allowing to ocean breeze to flow through the house. The hot tub was a big hit with my teenage daughters and a nice plce to relax as well.

You are always nervous about these places when booking but I can assure you that this place is the real deal. Having the garage to store beach stuff along with travel gear was a pleasant surprise along with outdoor shower to get sand off.

Rob the owner met us there upon arrival and was helpful on things to do in the area. He was very responsive on the several occasions that i contacted him leading up to the trip but left us completely alone during our stay.

I hesitate leaving such a great review because I want to keep this little gem a secret so that I can book it again but that would not be fair to anyone. Please do not hesitate to book this place. One of our best vacations to date!!

13 Apr 2018
Your secret is safe with us!, sort of. :)
I'm certainly glad you enjoyed your stay so much and agree that a lot of time can be spent hanging out on the balcony watching the waves.
It's also a great spot to see one of the many rocket launches we've been having recently.
"One of our best vacations to date!" says it all.
Many thanks and we'll see you at the beach!
SusanClif...
Clifton Park, NY
“A Week at a Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This is our second visit to the Banana villa. The location is perfect. It's just across from the beach.The walk to town is very short where we found several delicious restaurants. We enjoyed our breakfast each morning on the porch looking at the beautiful ocean. The villa is clean, neat, and well equipped. The beds are so comfortable. The backyard is private and comfortable. This villa is a lovely place to spend a restful vacation.

12 Apr 2018
Repeat Beach Bums are the best!
I'm glad you got another great week at the beach, and I certainly hear ya about that great ocean view from the master suite balcony.
And thanks loads for taking such good care of the villa. Our cleaning crew LOVES our guests! :)
See you at the beach!
janelboo
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great stay at Coconut villa”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife and I stayed for ten days in this great condo right on the beach in Indialantic. Found some awesome resaurants, especially the Blue Muffin for breakfast. The condo had a nice deck off the main bedroom where we enjoyed lunch watching the atlantic ocean and the surfers. Relaxed in the hot tub and walked the beach searching for the many sea turtles that nest along the beach. Really nice time, and thank you Rob for makeing sure everything was excellent for our stay.

2 Feb 2018
We love making vacations all they can be for our guests, so it's great that you enjoyed your stay so much.
Thanks for the great review and we're here when you need a beach break. :)
See you at the beach!
PenelopeB...
Littleton, Colorado
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Terrific place to stay. All you needs have been anticipated, the bungalow is very clean and pleasant. Right across the street is the ocean with no obstructions to your view. I watched the sunrise every morning from my balcony as I enjoyed my coffee. Charming restaurants in Indialantic are within walking distance. Quiet and relaxing.

jpsincali
Davidson, North Carolina
“Loved, loved, loved it!!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

What could be better than waking up to sun rises every morning and having coffee on the balcony watching the tide come in?!!!!

Villa is charming and fully equipped. Didn't lack for anything. One suggestion. Sleeps six. There were only three of us and only seating in the living room for three. Perhaps additional comfortable seating?

Will be coming back.

Earlene Steger

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony.
Liked least: The rear patio.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing