“Rude rude rude!”
Review of Motel 82

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Immokalee
Motel 82
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Immokalee
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

We travel a lot. We found ourselves going through Immokalee Florida on Valentine's weekend and this was the only hotel with an available room. First I called to find availability, she said yes I have empty rooms, then she hung up on me. I went to the office and she made me stand outside the locked office, finally yelling "can't you see I'm on the phone." I went back to my car and read Trip Advisor before my next move. WOW this place had rooms for a reason! We happily spent the night in the car at a truck stop in Ft Meyers instead. At least it was clean and we got a hot shower.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank MillerAmerica

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Very Very rude staff and owners, not the cleanest place, had a few roaches, raised the price $10, we spend $1000 a month with them, all the way through sept, 4 rooms for 2 nights and the 3RD day only we get 2 rooms for a day room to change clothes before going to the casino at 5, and leave and go back to our homes afterwards, not even go back to the room, but get treated like we spend $20 a month, they will never get our business again, this place doesnt realize that the customer is always right, this place should be out of business, the owner is just grumpy and just plain old rude, wont be in business long

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank tptslive
Reviewed 23 April 2013

It is about perspective... there are not many choices in this area (would suggest staying in the other place right in the town of Immokalee). We were hunting and if we kept the idea of hunting camp in our heads, this place was okay. It was close to where we were filming so we got a little extra sleep. We stayed in one of the larger rooms with a separate bedroom.
Pros/Cons: Kitchenette (no dishes, broken microwave door, full size fridge/freezer, table/chairs)
2 TV's... cords dangerously hanging everywhere in bedroom.
Non-smoking
Parking available right in front of the room.
Friendly desk staff
Washers and dryers on site.
No bedbugs but really soft saggy beds.
Very quiet.
Cereal and toast offered for breakfast but not early enough for us to eat.
All in all, it wasn't luxurious but it beat a tent! We also think it is important for our kids to stay in all kinds of places and simply appreciate a roof over their heads.

Room Tip: We had one of the larger rooms on the end.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tiffany H
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This was the worst stay ever and we stay 100 nights or so a year on the road so we've seen some pretty bad ones! Made reservation over the phone and was quoted one price only to find it raised by $10 when we checked in. The explanation? It's high season and if you don't like it go somewhere else! Trust me, we tried!Unfortunately this was the only motel with rooms available. (Now I know why!)Water was brown! Found out it was well water,asked if it was safe to drink and told NOPE !Went to bathroom to run my wife a bath only to find the tub was neutered! NO faucet in the tub! (That's a first)Had to run water from the shower head to fill the tub only to find I just filled the tub with dirty creek water! Nastiest s$#@ I've ever seen. After staying there for 3 nights we found a much better motel in Ft. Myers. When I told the manager we would be leaving early she went psycho on us and called the sheriff! Unbelieveable! Please don't waste your money or your sanity on this place! It should be condemned! As a side note the wi-fi which was advertized was non-existant as were all but a handful of channels on the tv.

Room Tip: Best to not stay in Imokallee. Try Naples,Ft. Myers,etc.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
15  Thank goofypatty7777
Also consider these accommodations in or near Immokalee
8.7 km away
30.8 km away
LaBelle Motel
LaBelle Motel
#2 of 2 in LaBelle

Been to Motel 82? Share your experiences!