“Terrific Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches and much more!”

Best of Philly Cheesesteak
Ranked #10 of 106 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We has lunch at Best of Philly Cheesesteak.
The new property is bright and clean. Ample seating and a larger menu.
Our cheese steak was really terrific. Good portion and great taste.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Best thing they did was to move further south on US 19. It is now a restaurant. Food and service is outstanding.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We gave it a try yesterday, We were the only customers in the store at the time.
The meat was hot and plentiful....but the rolls were quite soggy. In my opinion the roll is a very important part of a cheese steak.

PS I am from Philly.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I stumbled across this little mom and pops greasy spoon a while back. The first time I go in, the place is packed. I ordered a philly cheese steak and a diet coke to wash it down. These folks don't play around when it comes to making a big and delicious sandwich. It truly was the best philly steak I ever had. The service was great. The food was great. The value was great. The only problem is that they are almost an hour and a half from my home.I have also had the lobster roll that is pretty tasty as well. However, the pic you see of an old diner is the old location. The new location is about a 1/2 mile south of this on the same side of the road. I think someone else bought up the old place and named it the Route 66 Diner. Either way, it is a very cool and nostalgic little place. And I could see why the owner needed a bigger place to serve his guests. That's a good problem to have.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a place that is worth the effort to visit. You can get what ever you like, they will try and please your taste buds.

Been to Best of Philly Cheesesteak? Share your experiences!