“Overcharged ”

Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 107 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The guy taking my order on the phone kept messing it up. I ordered a sub with mayo. Then he tells me they don't carry mayo for their subs. (Is this even possible???). So I tell him to just give me an extra sub sauce. I arrive to pay and I am overcharged. I ask why so much??? He says cuz I ordered a bunch of extra sub sauce. Really??? You don't supply mayo and then want to charge me for an extra sub sauce??? Also charged me for extra banana peppers. But when I got home, there weren't any extra peppers there. At least the sub tasted good. But with the poor customer service and extra charges, I feel my $ is better spent elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We had a large pizza delivered to our hotel room. For $25, it was decent enough. The delivery person was very friendly and the pizza was actually delivered earlier than the estimated time they gave us on the phone! The pizza was warm and tasted pretty good. Would visit again.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Never been disappointed with their pizza. Also love the greek salad and oven baked subs. The pizza crust is fresh and not too much sauce like other places.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

All I can say very disappointed. And expensive for two large pizzas. Called and ordered and they didn't volunteer information about specials.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Their one topping large carry-out pizza deal is a good value for nights when you don't want to cook. We like the selection of flavored crusts they offer, too. Once in a while, we have gotten a pizza that has been pretty greasy, but overall that doesn't happen often. Their service is fast and friendly.

Been to Hungry Howie's Pizza? Share your experiences!