“Fries were great. No salsa with taco salad.”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #26 of 107 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband ordered a cheeseburger and fries. The fries were cut and tasted like boardwalk fries. I ordered a small taco salad and told the person working on September 2nd at approximately 230 pm that be sure I had plenty of salsa. She informed me that it came with the salad. There was a very long line and my condiments were in a bag. We pulled away, and I looked at my salad additions, no salsa. I was so upset but didn't go back because of the way the road is, it is a bust intersection. Needless to say, the taco salad was not good without salsa. I was very specific about the salsa. Disappointed.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stopped after mini golf and the food is the same. The wanted to charge extr for extra sauce for the kids chicken fingers, so that was disappointing. Overall same old food.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

even after the remodel its still tough to get in and out of the parking lot during lunch limited parking, service is the same..

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This remodelled Wendy's is even better than before, with a very clean interior, good food served with a smile, and a very well priced menu to add to the whole experience.
Obviously well managed, the happy staff deal with every order as if you are special. A great customer experience, and the free seniors coffees are both tasty and immense.

Wish we were not on a vacation here more often.

Well worth an extra couple of miles to be fed in here!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I love their salads and baked potato. Always find the staff efficient and friendliy especialliy at the window.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!