“Love their lobster rolls!! Everything is very fresh. Great service.”
Review of Get Hooked Grill

Get Hooked Grill
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This is a great place to enjoy fresh seafood while seated outside on their huge patio. On cold or wet days, the dining room offers a lot of space as does the bar. We have been coming to Get Hooked for several years and have never been disappointed. I love their lobster rolls so that is usually what I'll have. My husband has enjoyed a variety of seafood dishes but most recently tried the grouper Reuben after one of our guests raved about it during an earlier visit. It is very big so planning on splitting it is a good option. Service has always been very good and attentive; all of the servers walk fast and work fast. Be aware that on especially nice days, especially weekends, it can be very crowded requiring a long wait to be seated.

1  Thank FingerLakesTraveler1

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Four of us went here for lunch, and we were not disappointed. We all got lobster rolls, which were loaded with lobster and served with plenty of melted butter. Those that got soup said it was delicious. It also comes with your choice of fries or Cole slaw. At $10 it is a great deal. Our server was efficient and we did not have to wait long for our food. We were there on a Tuesday, and it was not too crowded. I would definitely go here again!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Dined here last season and knew we wanted to come again.
Whether you sit at the large bar, or dine inside or out, your going to enjoy your fresh fish meal.
We came with a party of 11 and everyone enjoyed their fish. I especially liked the small Greek salad and sweet potato with my Grouper, along with the sautéed mixed veggies.
Casual, friendly and courteous attention by servers, great food. I highly recommend the trip.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

this was a small local restaurant that did so well they moved to this excellent location. The atmosphere is good. It sits by itself so parking is pretty much available. Food is above average and the fish is excellent.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Now you see advertisements all over for get hooked and you think I'd be sitting right there Waterfront and it's sort of is but it's right next to the Hudson Marina and it's really just plopped in a parking lot with kind of a Marsh in the back it's not really air-conditioned it's sort of half open half not open and the interior is super disappointing noisy loud hot but it's a favourite with the locals like a favorite drinking spot I was disappointed in the menu selection as I am not as much of a fish eater as you think I'd be going to a place called get hooked I wouldn't recommend this place less you want to drink

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Get Hooked Grill? Share your experiences!