“Just Ok.”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Not thrilled with Luigi's Restaurant. Dinners are ok but don't like their Sausage Gravy & Biscuits breakfast at all. I would rather eat breakfast elsewhere, although I have friends that go there.

Thank G.Weldon S

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Oh my goodness! What a culinary treat! If you are passionate for succulent broiled flounder wrapped around crabmeat and generously doused with a savory herb butter sauce, you will absolutely rave over this signature Luigi's delight! We were there for dinner on a very busy Friday evening. It was a dinner invite by friends! The waitress brought us menues and took our beverage orders not long after we had seated ourselves. Traffic had laughingly delayed us a bit en route from church. Our host and hostess were already seated and we were happy to see them waiting for us! The beverages and bread arrived and soon after our salads. Then it came! Our entrees! I was the one who ordered the stuffed flounder! YUM! Even the aroma lavishly impregnating the surrounding sea of air was perfetissimo! Soon all of us were engaged in a lively onversation as we dined on the culinary masterpieces we had ordered. The waitress made sure we had plenty of beverage throughout the repast, and the restaurant owner stopped by on her rounds of the tables to see how we liked the food and if we needed anything. We were spellbound not only by the meals but by the extraordinary hospitality, the ambiance of the decor, and the very reasonable pricing. We will most assuredly return and we made sure to thank the chef and the staff for providing the means for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced lunch buffet with a nice range of offerings. Pizza was pretty average, friendly service.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We went with friends at 530pm...had to wait at least 20-25 minutes to be seated...
We were seated in the rear by restroom and near pickup window. The orders were taken very quickly. Drinks and dinners were served in appropriate time frames. I made a visit to ladies restroom while waiting. Filthy music was being played in the restroom....When I was finally able to say something to waittress, she told me it was just a cell phone that had been left in the room by someone else and even went inside and brought it out to show me...then took it back in and left it there....meanwhile it was still playing filthy music....she refused to discuss why she didn't turn it off and remove the phone from the restroom....
One of our friends spilled his water...a whole glass....even though we were yelling for something to mop it up with. We were ignored....finally he got up himself and went and grabbed extra napkins from the pickup window ledge to mop up the water that had ran everywhere. The breadsticks were served late. Even the appetizer plate of chicken wings weren't served until right before we got our dinner....nobody offered to refill my drinks...everyone except me seemed to enjoy their dinner...not me...i ordered the calzone....with pepperoni...it was huge.. but quite tasteless....just a big lump of bread with ricotta cheese and a slab of a different white cheese...with a few pepperoni thrown in
..it was not hot when it was served....the slab of cheese was not melted....
Not a redo.
The service was not good. The place was too full and staff was too busy to take any time to attend to guests ...except to do bare basics.
The menu is quite large.
The prices are fair.
I probably will NOT go back.
We did tip waitress but...I did not feel the service was there at all and had it been my choice there would not have been a tip...

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I come here every year with my In-laws (as they eat here several times a week). This time I had their all you could eat shrimp which was very good. You definitely don't ask for another serving since the first comes out heaping. I have been coming here for years and cannot wait to go back. There is something for every palate here.