“Good food and gluten free”

The Greenhouse Bistro & Market
Reserve with OpenTable
The Greenhouse Bistro & Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I wanted to find a place to eat that would have something for my friend who is gluten intolerant. A friend mentioned this restaurant and it was definitely worth the trip. My buddy was able to order food other than a salad; she had a flatbread that was delicious. We both enjoyed seafood chowder(also gluten free). I had a delicious grouper sandwich. Everything was fresh, and our server told us how the food was prepared. I would definitely go back, and if you are looking for good food without all kinds of additives and preservatives, check this place out. It is small inside, so make a reservation.

1  Thank debv50

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We ate Sunday Brunch at this unpretentious but fabulous bistro. The menu offered something that tickled the fancy of everyone in our party. Super fresh, creative, healthy (don't let that put you off), and yummy! Special kudos to our server, Brooke, who made the dining experience especially enjoyable for her prompt, attentive, and sunny attitude. We'll be back!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

A great addition to Citrus County. A Farm to Table experience that really works.... your conscience does not have to override the taste of excellently prepared produce to produce a treamendous meal. We began with Elk chili which was most flavorful - with the meat chunky but oh so tender... my wife and I went in separate directions but came out sharing each other's dishes, Kim, the spicy shrimp flatbread, myself the lamburger and feta with homemade chips. This was our first visit.... late lunchtime 2:30 ish... the front of house staff were most welcoming but the chefs were ready to start prepping for dinner. The main dining area was crowded when we arrived and was empty as we left. The visit, almost two hours, was little overlong but was well worth the wait. If we wanted fast, fried food we could have stopped at a more predictable restaurant. Staff tell us they are aimimg to be an event venue - weddings, special occasions and themed evenings. You have to move quick, the Valentine's evening was sold out in five days in December!! We will be back but we had better make reservations. They evenhave a stage set for barn weddings - the county would not allow a full structure - just a facade.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong.....I love fried food and Homosassa has lots of venues for that. But......if you're itch'n for a well prepared, healthy, fresh, beautifully presented meal you owe it to yourself to enjoy a meal at THE GREENHOUSE BISTRO !
My first meal was wonderful....my second superb. Lots of organic selections and organic wines to boot.
Hands-on owners. Excellent wait staff.
Reservations probably a good idea...even for lunch.

1  Thank wfbarrs48
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Upscale fresh food with a real Master Gardener as an owner. What more could you want, oh yes the chef is fabulious and has such great creations ever day. Loved the lunch menu. Very different meats as well and very special event nights that people are chatting about all over Citrus County, Florida. You must try this place, you will not be disapointed. Deserts are really good...... Everything is freshly made. A little more expensive than some places nearby, but so much better.

1  Thank Durlene J