“Mothers day Breakfast Yummy.”

The Starting Gate Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Homosassa
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner
Description: All American Diner, serving breakfast and brunch. Vegetarian & Gluten Free options.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I tried to let her sleep in but when she heard I was going to the starting gate, she jumped out of bet. Yes it's that good.

Mother had 2 eggs scrambled, grits, biscuits and gravy. I had the sassa omelet, Little miss had one of the many choices of eggs benedict.

Service was great, food was quick and great!

3  Thank James L

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant when looking for a local favorite, WE FOUND IT. The fresh made biscuits melt in your mouth and if you’re a fan of crispy bacon these folks do it right! The customer service was better than I’ve had in awhile, my drink never reached the bottom of my cup and the friendly smiles were the cherry on top. They’ve perfected their food and their customer experience!

2  Thank Kaycee J
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Visited over the weekend & loved it! Great family owned business with great food and service. We will definitely be back!! #shoplocal

2  Thank swalsh3
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had breakfast here. It was a little questionable on arrival. Very small place, and it was crowded (it was spring break so that's expected and also a good sign...!). We were sat promptly. I can say the service was good and the employees friendly. One thing that concerned me was there were a couple of small children running around the tables, in the kitchen, and in the service area. I watched on little tot run his Matchbox car back and forth on the grate of the soda machine. And follow servers to their tables. It was just kind of a weird thing to see.

Gale D, Owner at The Starting Gate Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We are a Family owned business.

We are a Family run business.

Our customers are treated as Family.

We ARE a Child friendly Restaurant & proud of it.

Very truly yours,

Tracey D., Gale D. & Family

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

One of best restaurants in Homosassa. We always make it a point to come here with my sister and brother in law. Food is fantastic and atmosphere makes you want to come back. Service and personal are friendly and are always glad to see you.

2  Thank cvieths