“If you like to go out for Pizza, you will like Pizza Hut! The food here is great and service is fantastic.”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #30 of 59 Restaurants in Homosassa
Reviewed 21 January 2017

It was raining outside so it was nice to go inside to this venue, be warmly greeted by staff and shown to a seat. We would have preferred a table but there were none available so we had to accept a booth. This of course is not meant to make a negative remark about what we enjoyed. We had a large meatball and onion pizza and our choice of fountain drinks. I would return as I was very pleased with the food and the hospitality. Also, I would be happy to order a pizza for delivery to where I am staying in the delivery area.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

it seems that this Pizza Hut, for one reason or another, is exceptional. The food, salads, service are better than some others I have experienced.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

It is a normal Pizza Hut same as they all are. Just like you want them to be. Choose from the standard Pizza Hut fare and enjoy.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

One of then best Pizza Huts we have ever visited. Very good pizza and salad bar. Great staff and nice and clean.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Prices are reasonable. Pizza was ok-plus - Beverages were reasonably priced. Service was quick. Place is CLEAN! I will return.