“bacon egg and cheese savory piping hot breakfast croissant with fresh piping hot regular coffee! YUM!!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Homosassa
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Saturday morning around 9:00 we had just left church after a morning service that my brother presided at. It was the Mass for the feast of St. Blaise with the blessing of throats and the installation of Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist. Anyway, we were ready for a nice breakfast. First we tried a favorite venue only to find it burgeoning with customers. So we left there and decided on Dunkin Donuts at the Walmart Super Center. We were happy! I had a breakfast egg bacon and melted American cheese croissant; had coffee with it. My brother decided he would have a couple of his favorite donuts and some coffee.Impressive flavor! And the service and price were kind to the treveler and the wallet! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Ordered at the speaker and pulled up. Voice on the box was nice enough. Gentleman at the window never said a word. Stuck his hand out for the card and returned it. Closed the window. Opened it up to hand us our order and poof he was gone. Silence is golden at times but a thank you is pretty nice too. Food was as ordered, coffee was good. But, I wondered if I should stay silent on the matter...?

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

When I'm off to work and ready to trick and maybe treat if it benefits me, I get me a big ole coffee at the homosassa or crystal river dunkin, maybe a jelly donut, and it taste real good, yeah! I did accidentally squeeze jelly from my jelly donut all over my nice dress once, and my clients looked at me funny, and I looked down, and I said, oops, pardon me!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Overall, a great Dunkies. Have been going there for nearly a year. Even if there is a line for the drive through, take it. Several times I thought it would be quicker inside, but no. This last time, I walked out, it was so slow. Got in my car, went to the window and was served before the person ahead of me inside. That said, the people are friendly and fun.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Are you on the run? Need a quick nourishing breakfast sandwich and a Latte or Just a Donut and some freshly brewed coffee?
You have come to the right place! You will thoroughly enjoy what you select! Prices are reasonable and service is excellent!

Date of visit: May 2016