Three Rivers Motel
Official Hotel
US$236
US$210
Hampton.com
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$183
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$128
Priceline
US$90
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
US$70
US$89
US$80
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Lecanto)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
US$81
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I have been to the Three Rivers Motel very recently and they have done ALOT! Of new renovations and upgrades. New paint inside and out, new comfortable pillows, flat screen Tv's. I visit Howard's flea market and last week we stayed here at T.R.M. and did a lot of shopping for antiques at Howard's, they had a motorcycle show last week. Great fun...stay and save......grumpy gators is real close, eat there also!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank faithgrasso20
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Place was absolutely awful not to mention the lady checking he kn was drunk or high, why they got rid of Shannon is one of the worst decision ever. Already she wasn't a junkie and rooms were clean and didn't uncharged us. No cable no Wi-Fi why would a motel not have these 2 things?

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Courtny S
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I pre booked this motel five months before arrival.When I arrived the local sheriff was interviewing a dubious looking permanent resident .I was told they had no note of my booking and I would have to pay considerably more as prices had increased.The carpets and upholstery were dirty and worn.The WC was cracked.The bedding was old and thin and full of cigarette burn holes.The air conditioning did not heat and when it got cold we had to wear our clothes in bed to keep warm.When we complained to the owner Anthony Manzella we received only sarcastic replies.I would advice anyone thinking of booking to do a full background check on this individual including criminal records.Not someone I'd want to have dealings with again.

Room Tip: Don't ag Don't go
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 12magpie
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Clean fresh,linen,flat screen tv,quiet,lady was helpful,I'd stay again.had good reception for tv and wifi,air worked great,lady was very helpful in choosing a very good restaurant,the motel was in a safe area.i really liked the motel and the others that stayed there had good words for it,as I asked the others first

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Barry G
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my aunt stayed she doesn't speak English at all. Mangers on site very helpful room was nice flat screen tv.nice bed.but the the horror for my aunt started on her last night. And old man beating on her door at 130am.scared her to death.not only knocking loudly and leaving kept knocking over 2 times. Scared her to death. Will not be a place we will be returning to. Old man creeping around at 130 am is not normal. But other than the old man scaring her to death.it seem to be a nice room and manager understanding of language difference.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family