Three Rivers Motel
The Chassahowitzka Hotel(Homosassa)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$74
Hotwire.com
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$287
Hampton.com
US$109
US$102
Hotwire.com
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$165
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$118
Priceline
US$80
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
US$70
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my aunt stayed she doesn't speak English at all. Mangers on site very helpful room was nice flat screen tv.nice bed.but the the horror for my aunt started on her last night. And old man beating on her door at 130am.scared her to death.not only knocking loudly and leaving kept knocking over 2 times. Scared her to death. Will not be a place we will be returning to. Old man creeping around at 130 am is not normal. But other than the old man scaring her to death.it seem to be a nice room and manager understanding of language difference.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Marquez N
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My travel companion and I made reservations for our trip all over FL weeks before our trip. When we arrived at this destination (around 5 pm), no one was in the office. A resident supposedly texted the clerk. In about fifteen minutes, I phoned all three numbers given on the window. Finally, a man came to the door. Yet, he couldn't check us in. He let us into to office and out of the heat. We were better off in the heat. Not clean! Then, the receptionist finally came in, explaining that they were having difficulties with BED BUGS in some of the rooms. She wanted to charge me more than my original reservation for a room without the bugs. I asked, "May I get out of this reservation?" She didn't argue, and said, "Sure, we can let you out of the reservation." That's the nicest thing which I can say about this place, that she seemed so willing to let me out of a reservation. I am waiting for my bank statement, to make certain that I wasn't charged. Wow! I couldn't get out of there fast enough! How does this place stay in business, in this condition?

Room Tip: Any room away from this motel is a better room. The woods behind afford a better room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank AMH20132013
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

The room was dirty, had a terrible smell that was masked by car air fresheners hanging from air conditioner, and was mauled by bed bugs. I called to tell them about the bed bugs in room 10 and they hung up on me. Take your chances if you want to , but remember you have been warned!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
8  Thank Donald R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I needed a place to crash. This was the cheapest but onpy by 10$. Huge mistake. It felt like an over sized jail cell. Concrete floor. Nasty rug. No t.v. but don't worry I watched a big bug try to climb up my wall for an hour. I don't know what to say.. It's not the employees fault. They have no resources. Poor ownership. SEEMYPICS

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 June 2015

During our trip in mid May, we only stayed one night. Overall the place was nice. Our problem happened when we returned home. We unpacked all our luggage on the bed. Now the next day, I awoke to bites on my legs , arms and the sides of my stomach. Well can you guess what it was, BED BUGS. This was and I repeat the only place our luggage was removed and unpacked and packed again. This place has them, so Traveler BEWARE........

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends