Beautiful location. Accurate description. Loved firm bedding in master bedroom. Kids complemented theirs. Nice entertainment ambiance. Confortable all around. Easy dealings with owner. Will return
The island is a wonderful place. The beaches are beautiful, plenty of things to do with your family: walking, biking, boating, and just enjoying the weather. I will now list the pros and cons of the property we stayed at.
1) Property is as shown in pictures.
2) Owner was accessible when had questions/concerns when deciding on what rental to choose.
3) Pool beautiful.
4) Fished from canal. Very nice.
1) Paperwork was left on how to work a few things in house, but more information would be good. ie) how to work stereo, water heater was turned off and not informed -- therefore, cold showers, how to operate television, how to operate showers, etc. Make your renters familiar with how your home operates.
2) In my opinion the master bedroom could use a new mattress. I like to sleep on a firm mattress but this was so hard it gave me a backache.
3) It was written in the contract that a fee would be assessed for using a credit card. I do not feel the owner should do this. On Trip Advisor they tell you to use a credit card and not pay cash or check and give very specific reasons why.
In our opinion, we felt the property was overpriced during the time we stayed(summer).
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|