“A genuine Irish Pub with authentic Irish Cuisine and a properly poured Guiness pint”
Review of Freckled Fin

Freckled Fin
Ranked #29 of 43 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I'm not sure exactly when the Freckled Fin moved from Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach to the former Lobsta's in Holmes Beach. It's worth going the extra few miles north on Anna Maria Island to immerse yourself in a pub that looks and operates exactly like the small pubs in Ireland. Having enjoyed many such pubs in Westport (County Mayo), I can state that this is as close as possible for a US establishment to get to the real thing! My bangers and mashed was pure comfort and the Publican that drew my pint of Guiness has the proper procedure down pat! And yes, drawing a "Proper Pint" of Guiness is nothing to be trivialed with. In summary, the ROMEOs will be visiting the Freckled Fin

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It’s the weirdest thing. I think I’m going in for a drink.. Next thing I know... Its 3 hours later, I’ve taken 6 Irish car bombs, made plans with the couple next to us for the next day, and heard everyone’s life story. I can’t get enough of this place!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went there the night after St Pattys day. This used to be Lobsta's, not a very good place either but I wish it was back! You find a table and then go to the bar to order drinks and food. Our sandwich was so fatty it was barley eatable. Fries were on the cold side and beer was cold. Limited selection of wine. WAY to many other good places to go on the Island \, don't waste your money here!