“Amazing Ceviche”

Ranked #5 of 660 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Pachamanka Authentic Peruvian Cuisine Restaurant, our mission is to exceed each and every one of our customer's expectations. We strive to make your experience an unforgettable one from the moment you walk in our restaurant to the moment you walk out. We believe in three core values: compassion, respect and excellency. Our service, presentation and taste in every dish reflect our core values in which we believe strongly.
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I went there for dinner with two colleagues on a Monday night. The restaurant is quite small and popular so it might be packed when you arrive. However, by 9pm the restaurant had several tables available as the locals tend to have an "earlier" dinner.
I ordered a mixed ceviche, which probably was the best I've ever had. It was fresh and perfectly spiced, served with white corn and fresh papaya. Then I had the grilled octopus for main, although it was on the appetizer list, the portion was big and the octopus was perfectly cooked, melting in your mouth. It tasted amazing. Served with a super spicy sauce, but it was delicious. My colleagues had the grilled steak and it was fabulous as well. The meat was cooked to perfection and the portion was huge, they were enchanted.The service was also excellent, the waitress is very nice and attentive.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Loved the food and the atmosphere. Felt authentic. Delicious poached fish and seafood dishes. You must try the quinoa salad.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went last night food was very good if that I got to the language barrier the waitress was fine she's didn't understand us but the food was great not expensive well worth it

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Have been here 5 times but not since last February. Ordered some of the same dishes and none were the same recipes as before. Instead of excellent food it was average and not even as good as my local restaurant on the west coast of FL. We'll still go back but I'll try something different.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The Perfect Ceviche Peruvian style ...
The Churrasco and Jalea is very very good ! try... and
the Sangria it's a perfect combination with the Autentic Peruvian food.
The Staff is very friendly.