“Outstanding Spinach PIe and other Vegetarian Restaurants”

Istanbul Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 647 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We hit the Hollywood beach at a time too early for lunch. Got some spinach pie and ate it sitting on the long low wall along the boardwalk right in front of this restaurant. Enjoyed it very much. All of the menu items looked just as inviting. When we are back next time we will try them perhaps.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I found this place about 12 years age.....and I have been back every year...without fail since then...if you want the real Turkish experience on the beach you must visit this place. My favorite on the menu is the calf liver...try it ...you'll not regret it

1  Thank Timmy B
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The word "amazing" underserves this restaurant. You must order the spinach pie (trust me on this) and the baklava. Owner is a man of few words but the son is friendly... however you are there for the food. I consider myself a foodie and this is in my top 3 restaurants of all time!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This place is great! The food was so fresh and homemade I just wanted to try everything!! Hassan the owner was very nice and told us all about the delicious food! And ordered several dishes and everything was cooked to order!! The turkish saladthe flalapthe homemade hummus, yogert dressing & grape wraps yummy!! You definitely will not be disappointed!! Your stomach will be happy N digestion will be great!!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Mostly seems like a tourist restaurant, If you are in the mood for middle easter food it is ok but do not expect the food to be over the top. It will satisfy your taste for this category and that would be it.