US$120
US$100
US$292
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$87
US$212
US$189
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$86
Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$180
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Adobe Hacienda Motel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$174
US$198
Cancelon
1,012 results
All reviewscruise portfront deskshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfasttaco bellcomplimentary shuttlethe breakfast areaseparate bedroomlauderdale airportconvenient locationstayed here for one nighthousekeeping staffrental carfull kitchenftstirlingchipotle
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Title says it all. This hotel a “poor” seems a little harsh but it also far from “average” as this was not a Typical nice Hampton.

The hotel seems to be going thru some renovations in the common areas but my room could have used some attention too.

I’m a lifetime diamond member with Hilton so I’ve seen a lot of Hampton’s. I arrived a little early, was greeted very politely by the front desk. Really friendly. I was upgraded to a suite ( thank you ) and so things were great so far. Then noticed the pool is closed and being completely redone. Can’t even use the outdoor area. I mean completely closed. Then get to the elevators and see one is completely covered in plastic that’s been taped up like a plastic bubble while someone on the other side is sanding or drilling, and dust is everywhere, the framing is all messed up, walls a bit scuffed from the construction. And because only one elevator it’s a bit of a pain. Get to my floor head to my room (321) and find it to be a nice sized suite. Living room, desk area and kitchenette when I walk in. A Small hall with a king bedroom on left, large vanity area at end of hall, and toilet and shower in room to the right. Plenty of room. But I notice the sound of running water and realized the toilet is steady running so go to flush it to try to make it stop and the handle almost turns completely around it’s so loose. Water doesn’t stop so I remove the nicely folded towels that housekeeping put ON TOP of running toilet and just let it run, I remove the tank lid, I reach in and adjust the flapper to seal the hole to stop the water. Gross.
In the bedroom the smoke detector hanging from the wall by a wire. Thank god there wasn’t a fire.
I go to put my luggage in the closet and the closet door Is off the track and just laying against the rack !! Again is housekeeping blind and not see this as well as deaf to the running water?
That evening I go to take a shower and find a hair on one of the soap dishes. Gross again !
Next day I left for my meetings. Came back to my room several hours later to running water. Housekeeping has left it running full on again. I just shake my head at the complete lack of common sense.
And the hair was still on my soap dish. :(

Also I used the gym on morning. The elliptical machine was missing one of its handgrips so just another disappointment in the lack of care or basic maintenance.

For the price I paid ( which was one of the highest I’ve paid for a Hampton almost anywhere in the country ) this place should have been near perfect. It was sadly the opposite. With no pool, only one elevator, sub par gym equipment, poor cleaning and room maintenance, this is one time I would actually take Hampton up on their 100% satisfaction guarantee if they’d call me. Or offer me a free room when I come back to see after the Reno is done to see if they did in fact improve these issues. I’d be happy to give another review !

My suggestion, wait till the renovations are done outside but also check your room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is a dated and marginally maintained property that was not built as a Hampton. The floor in my room is not level so dresser drawers don’t stay closed. Had to move furniture into place when I arrived. Wallpaper stained by HVAC exhaust. Inexperienced front desk staff. Not up to brand standards.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mrskillz
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The king suite they sent me to was nice but I requested 2 beds (I was traveling with my mom not my spouse). Eventually after demanding a new room they accomadated my original request. Their complimentary airport shuttle was a no show and because nobody was answering the phone at the hotel I finally took a cab after 45 minutes of frustration (additional cost $30). Free breakfast was good. Make your own waffles was different and waffles were really good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel January 1st. Our flight was delayed and we arrived very late to the airport. However, I called the front desk and the shuttle bus driver was still available and came to pick us up, which was very appreciated. We had a one bedroom suite with 2 double beds in one bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The sleeper sofa was pretty comfortable (as these things are generally not). The beds were very comfortable. We were on the first floor and near the rear door. It was overall very quiet save for the occasional opening and closing of the rear door. However, as a few other reviewers noted, there was no hot water in the morning. Most of us took a shower before bed after arriving, and there was warm water. But no hot water in the morning. The staff at the front desk were all very helpful that we encountered. Breakfast was fine. However, I would also agree that the hotel is tired and in need of some updating. I would not pay the full price listed to stay at this hotel, but it would be fine if you found a special deal - and if they had hot water. I don't know if this was just an isolated incident or not. We found a very good 'Holiday deal' to stay here and also needed free airport shuttle service, which was offered.

Room Tip: Higher rooms would decrease the noise from people leaving and entering the building.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Disneynut165
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This property is conveniently located, but the overall condition is tired. The style and appearance are worn and outdated. The first flight of FLL is around 6am, but the hotel shuttle does not begin serving until 5am. We chose this hotel for that service, but ended up with Uber anyway.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple