Free cancellation until 23/07
US$292
  • Beachfront
US$71
Priceline
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$96
US$87
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$86
Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$180
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Adobe Hacienda Motel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$575
US$559
1,014 results
All reviewscruise portfront deskshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfasttaco bellcomplimentary shuttlethe breakfast areaseparate bedroomlauderdale airportconvenient locationstayed here for one nighthousekeeping staffrental carfull kitchenftstirlingchipotle
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We stay at a lot of Hampton Inns around the country as we travel and I have to say this is one of the nicer locations. Got a good price on the Honors site. Rooms are nice and large, clean, well appointed and the most important thing is the clean Duvet Cover. They supply the usual amenities in the room. The free wifi worked well and had good coverage in the room. Breakfast was good and the presentation of the food was fresh and tasty. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The front desk staff was very good especially Sarah who was so friendly and really helped make our stay very nice. A convenient location right near the airport but, we hardly ever heard a plane. It was very quiet. The only problem we had was with the shuttle driver. It took over an hour to get picked up at the airport when we arrived. Had a similar problem when we called for a pickup at the restaurant we went to for dinner. Again, it took over an hour for the driver to get to us. The restaurant is less than a mile away.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I selected the room with a kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom! It was perfect! (We like having frig and microwave for leftovers). The room had two TVs! What a bonus! The king bed was really comfortable (as at most Hiltons). It was like tiny house living! Lol! The hotel is close to 95 and Fort Lauderdale Airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The hotel staff is excellent! They were courteous and friendly. The hotel was kept very clean and the breakfast was very good. The downfall of this hotel was the shuttle service. Two of the drivers, Tony and Carlos, were very good but Luis, was horrible. Several people complained about how bad the shuttles to and from the cruise port were unreliable. Though we paid for the round trip shuttle, we were taken to the port late and we were never picked up after the cruise. After waiting almost an hour, we had to pay for someone else to take us back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I had made a reservation for the early part of January using my Hilton Honors. I attempted to call twice to add a second name to the reservation. The first time I called, I was dumped into central reservations, despite being asked not to be transferred. When I called again today, I got a rude woman, named Monica I think, who could not make her exasperation clearer when I told her I did not want to speak to reservations, I wanted to speak to someone on property. I was told "Well, I have guests who are actually here that need my help first..." and she huffed in my ear when I told her I did not mind holding. Then some new girl came on the line, who didn't know how to add a second name to the reservation. Then I spoke to the manager, who told me that I can't have a second name on the reservation and then hung up on me when I informed her I was actually a manager at a Hilton Garden in Texas, so I knew for a fact that she absolutely could.

Needless to say, I got back online, and found a different Hampton, much cheaper and much closer to my destination and booked that one. I will not give my money to some place so poorly trained and so incredibly rude on the phone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laelana
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The value here is in the complementary shuttle service from Lauderdale air port to hotel AND from hotel to Port Everglades! I understand reverse trips are available for those staying at this hotel after a cruise too. Some other hotels charge $25-30 per person for each ride.
Very nice complementary breakfast but breakfast/lobby area gets a little crowded on sailing mornings.
The rooms are nice sized and clean, with coffee maker and dorm sized fridge. Chipotle is down the block and a shopping mall is across street for any forgotten items. The Hilton hotel just behind has a small bar. Concierge can assist with arrangements for trips to Las Olas area, beach, other attractions, etc.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends