“GREAT NIGHT”
Review of Bristol's Burgers

Bristol's Burgers
Ranked #31 of 702 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Located at The Diplomat Landing Marina overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, is a timeless burger joint. The menu features ingredient-driven burgers and a wide selection of starters,and a full bar celebrating throwback cocktails. The unique burgers, created using a proprietary signature blend of beef, are served on house-made sub rolls and accompanied by ingredient-driven toppings. A modern take on a fast-casual burger restaurant, Bristol's Burgers features an open kitchen, surrounded by red leather booths and tables for both indoor and outdoor seating. This old school décor allows guests to sit back and enjoy great food in an atmosphere guaranteed to take you back in time. The space also has a free arcade off to the front of the restaurant, free for all guests to enjoy.
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We walked in and was greeted with smiling faces, everyone was so friendly and eager to serve. We went out to the patio which is right on the intercoastal, gorgeous night, no bugs, yahhhhh..... Our waiter Gene was a doll, very personable and made sure that we had everything we needed. The food was delicious, we had a rack of ribs, cole slaw was different, really tasty and the baked beans, yummy....... I really liked that the manager went around table making sure we were happy with our meals. That's shows signs of a place that cares. Thank you Bristol's Burgers for a wonderful night............ And I found out that night that they are going to have music, yahhhhhhhhhh.......

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

we were down here at the Diplomat for a union conference, and a couple of us went over to Bristol's Burgers to grab something not like Hotel food. A very busy Place popular sports bar, lots of yelling from the patrons which was fun. Very interesting and unique drink concoctions (I had a berry bourbon thing oh it was good!). We had the mac and cheese tater tots... delicious, peel and eat shrimp with some kind of seasoning... Finger Licking Good! He had a burger with a bunch of stuff on it which he loved, I had the vegan burger with grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and cheese also very very good and fresh. Harry was our waiter, he was a lot of fun, very personable and had a great smile. We are from Cape Cod, and the manager happened to be from Franklin Mass so we had a good conversation with him as well.

We are going back again before we leave to try some other things. Highly recommended.

The only thing I can say that could use some improvement is the bar service and seating. But it's not a big place so you might have to wait a bitl

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I ate 2 meals at Bristol's on my recent trip. The first was a late dinner of their veggie burger. A little heavy for a veggie burger but not bad. I had the chicken sandwich for lunch on my second trip. This was outstanding and I would recommend if you are not eating red meat.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I had the Triple B burger and a couple beers. The burger was excellent and actually cooked medium rare per my request (seems seldom these days) and my server, Moussa, always seemed to appear at just the right moments and returned with my requested items promptly. Brian the manager seems a great guy and genuinely interested in improving the restaurant and getting genuine feedback. I didn't want to go far from my hotel and was happy to find this place right there.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I visited Bristol’s for a business trip and Moussa, my waiter, was great. I plan to return to Bristol’s the next time I’m in town.