“Love this place! ”

Our Old Stuff Antique Mall
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

After visiting this shop a year ago, it was on my "to do" list again this year. Fun browsing through all the rooms and areas. If you like funky, unusual, off the wall items this is the place to shop! Antiques, jewelry and awesome mid century items. As we are flying my purchases have to fit in a suitcase. If I were local, these guys would be my interior decorating go to place.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We stop at this antique mall every year we visit and now they are in 2 buildings. You never know what you will find. One year I found additional pieces to my luggage set from 1978!!! Amazing! This is well worth checking out if you like antiquing.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Outstanding place. Nice guys that own the place. It's bigger than it looks and has two buildings . Found some treasures!!