“Hidden gem ”

Latitudes Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitudes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this lovely restaurant with a fabulous view again today. Best lobster bisque! Shared conch fritters and a crab cake. Lovely server Dina gave great service. Definitely recommended

Reviewed 30 July 2017

To start with we had very bad experience with the valet park, they refused to let us Park without letting the valet Drive our car, they were willing to cancel our reservation but not let us Park due to insurance reasons, only Valet Park can park your car which for personal reasons I don't have any interest of valet guy driving my car, I should have the rights to park my own car I drove to the building next to the restaurant got permission to park over there, valet were rude enough to call the association of the other building and let them know that the guard let me park and get him in trouble they went out of ther away to bother us

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We didn't expect the restaurant to be so busy in July but upon arrival, we were told there was seating outside available, not inside. It was a very enjoyable evening, not super humid. I wish there was something installed that will either deter the little flying bugs or blow them away. We had the lobster and shrimp fettuccine and watermelon arugula salad. Both were delicious! There was a good selection of wine and cocktails and the best part is we were sitting by the ocean. I would definitely come here again and perhaps enjoy a staycation for a weekend at the hotel as well!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The Latitudes Restaurant is in the Delray Sands Resort in Highland Beach. It is the only restaurant in "Delray" that is actually located on the beach. It is also excellent!!

We were a party of 6 for dinner. Alysia was our server, and she was amazing!!

With all the drinks, appetizers, and entree's (not to mention the Kahula and Grand Marnier, KGB's and Lemon Beignets for dessert), it's impossible to describe each selection in detail, but we were ALL very impressed with the food, drinks and service.

We sat at an inside table, but you can also have dinner outside in a more relaxed area facing the beach.

This is a restaurant that we'll be back to...many times!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Latitudes is a,restaurant in the,Delray Sands Hotel. I have a condo on the beach a mile away. When people visit walk there for breakfast/lunch.The food is always excellent. I ordered for breakfast pancakes with fresh strawberries, blueberries, bananas and mango slices with syrup and coconut butter. The portion was huge, couldn't,finish. My nephew had eggs with sausage and potatoes. My niece had vanilla yogurt with granola and fruit.

Date of visit: May 2017