“Delicious 😋 and Fresh ”
Review of Little Peru

Little Peru
Ranked #114 of 387 Restaurants in Hialeah
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

To find a Peruvian restaurant in Miami is Easy, almost around every corner you will find one. Whoever to find a good one with Fresh fish and good cook is the mission.

Today, is our lucky day! We have found one!!! A great restaurant with excellent service and FRESH ingredients and Fish!!!!!!! ✨✨✨✨.

Don’t forget to order Ceviche and choros a la Chalaca.

Finally, this is not a luxury restaurant it is LOCAL place with outstanding HUGE selection of Peruvian food.

Enjoy,

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I was with a family of 6 and my first time eating at a Peruvian Restaurant so to be on the safe side. I ordered the spaghetti with sauteed shrimp, onions and tomatoes. It was delicious! I sampled two family member's dishes (soup that was either shrimp or seafood)-"Excellent" and cold dish (tuna between potatoes)-"Very Good". The next time I'm in Florida, I would love to order these dishes. The restaurant is small, the waitress was very friendly. I thought it took our main dishes longer than usual; which we didn't complain (enjoying the fellowship). When my food arrived it was hot which was a plus for me rather than being lukewarm. I plan to dine at a Peruvian Restaurant in North Carolina.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Terrible service, waiter messed up my order and when I said I wouldn't wanted she tried to make me feel bad by saying she would have to pay for it. I asked for the manager and when he arrived never said his name and wouldn't offer an apology. Save yourself the bad experience and try Los Magueyes instead.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I come here a few times a week and the food and service are always exquisite. They always go above and beyond for their clients. The owner Jose often comes out and greets the customers. A little nook in Miami with tremendous flavor!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I have been here before and the food is excellent but never made a review until I tried the fried fish they made it exactly the way I asked for it Fresh seasoned and well done I'm glad it's close to my home if you like my review click helpful it keeps me going.

Been to Little Peru? Share your experiences!