“Delicious 😋 and Fresh ”
Review of Little Peru

Little Peru
Ranked #113 of 400 Restaurants in Hialeah
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

To find a Peruvian restaurant in Miami is Easy, almost around every corner you will find one. Whoever to find a good one with Fresh fish and good cook is the mission.

Today, is our lucky day! We have found one!!! A great restaurant with excellent service and FRESH ingredients and Fish!!!!!!! ✨✨✨✨.

Don’t forget to order Ceviche and choros a la Chalaca.

Finally, this is not a luxury restaurant it is LOCAL place with outstanding HUGE selection of Peruvian food.

Enjoy,

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I was with a family of 6 and my first time eating at a Peruvian Restaurant so to be on the safe side. I ordered the spaghetti with sauteed shrimp, onions and tomatoes. It was delicious! I sampled two family member's dishes (soup that was either shrimp or seafood)-"Excellent" and cold dish (tuna between potatoes)-"Very Good". The next time I'm in Florida, I would love to order these dishes. The restaurant is small, the waitress was very friendly. I thought it took our main dishes longer than usual; which we didn't complain (enjoying the fellowship). When my food arrived it was hot which was a plus for me rather than being lukewarm. I plan to dine at a Peruvian Restaurant in North Carolina.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Terrible service, waiter messed up my order and when I said I wouldn't wanted she tried to make me feel bad by saying she would have to pay for it. I asked for the manager and when he arrived never said his name and wouldn't offer an apology. Save yourself the bad experience and try Los Magueyes instead.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I come here a few times a week and the food and service are always exquisite. They always go above and beyond for their clients. The owner Jose often comes out and greets the customers. A little nook in Miami with tremendous flavor!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I have been here before and the food is excellent but never made a review until I tried the fried fish they made it exactly the way I asked for it Fresh seasoned and well done I'm glad it's close to my home if you like my review click helpful it keeps me going.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Little Peru? Share your experiences!