Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$85
PricelineUS$75
Hotels.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$75
FindHotelUS$85
Agoda.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2017

my stay at this motel was very good. The rooms are comfortable and the service very pleasant. IN my stay I had to change the room because more friends came and Rafael the manager helped me move my things

Room tip: the second flat have the best view
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2017

i liked this place! it was very affordable and close to the airport a couple restaurants across the street,and they also deliver food to your room.plus free cold breakfast served in the morning the front desk staff kabrina was also very helpful.

Room tip: ask for a king size bed for the same price
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I had a good time room was clean good breakfast and the girl at the front desk kabrina was very helpful I would recommend this place to a friend. Also very affordable prices and great location shops all around.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Within 1 hour we found 4 cockroaches on the walls. Under the bed (where we wanted to put our suitcases) we discovered some bottles and papers. At least, the rest of room was clean. The breakfast is so poor that you can avoid it. Not pleasant place for family with kids. Better to pay 20 USD more and go to another hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RobinBittner
Reviewed 18 May 2016

It was a good stay ... u get what u paid for ... as simple as that ... Location is great connecting with airport in just 3 mins. It's a good motel and not a 5 stars Hotel ... The people working there was very friendly

Date of stay: April 2016