Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$75
TripadvisorUS$75
eDreams
PricelineUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
Agoda.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I had a good time room was clean good breakfast and the girl at the front desk kabrina was very helpful I would recommend this place to a friend. Also very affordable prices and great location shops all around.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Within 1 hour we found 4 cockroaches on the walls. Under the bed (where we wanted to put our suitcases) we discovered some bottles and papers. At least, the rest of room was clean. The breakfast is so poor that you can avoid it. Not pleasant place for family with kids. Better to pay 20 USD more and go to another hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RobinBittner
Reviewed 18 May 2016

It was a good stay ... u get what u paid for ... as simple as that ... Location is great connecting with airport in just 3 mins. It's a good motel and not a 5 stars Hotel ... The people working there was very friendly

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jefrey T
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

This place was awful from start to end. I booked to stay there for 3 nights and had to leave after the first night.

Absolutely no customer service and for someone who've been working in the hotel industry fir the past 10 years, 2 of those as a guest services manager, I know what I'm talking about.

At check-in the guy working the desk has no personality and could care less if I was there or not. The first room I git as soon as i opened the door the sent of smoke hit me, it was so bad I had to back away fron the door. I called the front desk and told the guy I'm unable to stay in the room due to the snake and he said that's all he had and he will have someone spray it out. They sprayed it and 2 minutes later the smell was back. I called back and spoke with the man who managed the place and he said he had two rooms could show me after I told him I'd like to leave.

I went down to look at the two rooms one if which had strong snake smell abd the other was a litter better, however due to the condition of the room I told him I'd still kik to leave and he told me I can go but I will not get a refund. I was trying to talk to him and explain my reasons for wanting to leave and it's like i was talking to a wall, he wouldn't allow me to talk he just kept butting in and moving all over the place, you'd think we're having an argument.

I told the manager the smell of the smoke is affecting me and he said he and his wife sleep in that room and the smoke affects him more than it does me and if was able to sleep in that room I should be able to sleep in it. There is an ash tray in the room and he said it's not used its just there. The smoke detector was covered with plastic when I asked him about it he said he don't know why it's covered as he don't clean rooms, so rude.

Breakfast is included, however due to how unsanitary the place looked i didn't even think to go for breakfast.

I booked for 3 nights starting Saturday and I checked out Sunday morning and they could only refund me for one night. The best thing about that place was the wifi.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Skyactive_3
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Don't stay here unless you have to or you're crashing for a night. Its pricey for service and the room was so dated. Awful. The only good thing I have to say about this motel is that it was close the the airport (though it looks like a dangerous area) and it was clean, everything else sucked, including the service. The hostess was not very friendly. Stay away!

Room tip: awful place to stay.
Date of stay: January 2016