“Great New Patio!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I have always enjoyed this restaurant, but have been waiting for cooler temperatures since I am a patio girl. I read somewhere they had updated the patio and went to check it out today. I love the new patio...the umbrellas are gone and it is now a covered patio with ceiling fans. There was a wonderful cross breeze and it was very comfortable and pleasant with a lovely view of the lake. I had my usual summer salad with grilled chicken (delicious) and my husband had breakfast. We felt my husband's breakfast was a little pricey. The basic breakfast comes with eggs and some type of bread, but all meat, gravy etc is an add on. The service was great. We will visit more often now that they have upgraded the patio.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and the wait on the food order was quick. However, the wait inside to be seated was painfully long- more than 30 minutes. We got there around 11:30 a.m. There was barely enough room to sit inside from the heat, and we have a newborn baby. Everyone was crowded on benches inside. It was extremely hot. Then when we got seated in a booth it was hot as well. I was worried about the heat with my baby so we couldn’t really enjoy our lunch and had to rush through it. This would be a great restaurant if they did something about the waiting area (installed some fans?) and the dining area needs more ventilation. Just my two cents. I will probably go to First Watch instead because it is also family friendly but I have never run into an issue with the heat and stuffiness in there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Service very accommodating. Food is very consistent. Pancakes are huge. Varied menu. Neighborhood gem. Never a bad meal.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We asked the server if we could order a breakfast entree that states poached eggs but with the eggs fried over hard instead. We were told that would not be a problem. When our entrees were served by a different employee, I immediately noticed the eggs were poached and not as ordered. The employee told me I was wrong and cut into the food to try to prove it to us. How can someone who works in a restaurant not know the difference between poached and fried over hard eggs just by sight? As I was trying to explain to the person that the eggs were not cooked as ordered, our server arrived at the table and agreed with us and took our entrees back to the kitchen. While the eggs were being swapped out, we tried eating the fresh fruit but it was not ripe, instead it was hard, tasteless and dry.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I have had many delicious breakfasts at Peach Valley over the years. We went a little later today and I had the opportunity to try their lunch menu. I was not disappointed. I had the patty melt and it was soooo good, with lots of melted cheese and a well seasoned burger. My wife had her usual sausage gravy and biscuits and my son had the Santa Fe wrap. Everyone was full and happy when we left. My best suggestion is to come early on the weekends as they get busy fast.