“Amazing food.”
Review of Ceviche Street

Ceviche Street
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Excellent Peruvian Cuisine. Best products in the market. Peruvian Chef on site
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Quite honestly I drove by this place so many times and I couldn't give a dime, but once I decided to try it, things went completely 180 degree turn. Everything this restaurant has to offer is absolutely exquisite. From the ceviche all the way to seafood plates and everything related to Peruvian cuisine. Flavour, texture consistency and excellent service, definitely make this little place one of my very top favorite places to dine. Without a doubt I will recommend this restaurant to anyone with an open mind to try something different.

1  Thank T S

Reviewed 5 September 2017

There is no other word to describe our visit to Ceviche St.
The quality of the food, the presentation, the service, all were well above other Peruvians restaurants we had tried
Don't let the outside look disguise you
It's a must!!!!!

1  Thank saab63
Reviewed 9 August 2017

if you want to really know about to Peruvian food this option is the worst.

look dirty food and they are don't have original Peruvian flavors.

Even when I call to bring my opinion, the person in the phone is so rude and a lier .

BTW

I hope you consider my TRIPADVISOR score as I travel a lot and visited many

restaurants and will recognize when a meal is bad.

1  Thank Fioriloli F
Reviewed 21 June 2017

the food is fresh, authentic and delish. very reasonable prices. location could be better but over all, we liked it and visited 2 weeks in a row.

1  Thank Aviv T
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very simple and minimal, there’s only one waiter and few tables.
The food is simply fantastic, everything you choose from the menu is amazing.
Share everything so you can try different plates!
Absolutely recommended !