“A MUST in Orlando”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Truly a hidden gem in Orlando. You would never guess from the outside looking in that the most delicious food awaits you. All the boys in the family got the White Trash Sandwich, the best pulled pork sandwich we have all had, topped with their specialty sauce - it is unreal. Affordable for all budgets, can get crowded but there is quite a bit of seating. Very casual atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Off the beaten path for tourist, but in a nice neighborhood. The food was amazing, mostly pulled pork of some kind but other options available. The food was amazing, I mean amazing everyone I was with loved it. The decor was amazing as well. If your in the area you must visit!!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

New to the area, so glad to found this place through trip advisor. I love the atmosphere, the food and the staff. Nice place to hang out with friends or with the family. The avocado hummus, or any of their pull pork sandwiches are highly recommended and we couldn’t agreed more. I order “the holy crap” sandwich and a slice of gooey butter for dessert, it was delicious. We are definitely coming back

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Wow what a place!! I had their chili bowl special more than a meal it had a bit of everything! ! Very reasonable prices we also had their nachos man what a plate of food excellent value and their sauce was very good! These guys know how to bar b q!! The even have a great selection of deserts !! Yellow Dog is a must try !!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Was very charming and eclectic décor. Good selection of food. I had pulled pork tacos which were delicious and had plenty of food. It came with a side of colorful tortilla chips and salsa. Everything reasonably priced. Make trip to the area and explore the surrounding towns. Had a very cool vibe and friendly atmosphere. I ordered at counter and picked up my food and took it to table. I later saw them delivering food to tables.
They also had a great Jazz Band that started at 6 PM on a Saturday.