Marco Island Lakeside Inn(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$150
Marco Beach Ocean Resort(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
US$452
US$379
US$349
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Crystal Shores(Marco Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$565
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$221
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$71
US$95
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I am generally very easy to please and tend not to be very critical. A clean room and comfy bed matters most but my room at the Pink House Motel was filthy and tho the bed was fair in comfort the sheets were old and creepy. It was walking distance to folks I was visiting and that was the only reason I did not check out.
It's too bad because the Pink House could be very cool with a fresh coat of paint, new, even if used, furniture and new sheets and towels. I hope they can save it.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank VeronnieL
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have stayed at the pink house motel a few times and will stay many more times to come not a 5 star hitel but that's not what I came to this small fishing village for I came to fish and have a good time which is what my family and I did the owner was more then nice and was vary helpful with showing us around and pointing us in the right direction for a good time so if your looking for a quit small town get away this is the place to go I see that a few people wrote bad reviews don't blame your vecation gone bad on others happy vacationing :-)

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank Jarrett33
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Have stayed here off & on for over 20 years! It's perfect for anyone wanted a quite getaway from the normal everyday life. No one bothers you no phones in room, you don't have to worry about maid service walking in on you! And you have the water right at your doorstep. Yes the accommodations are older but that's the charm of old Florida.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Nicole2928
Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

Without doubt the worst place I stayed ever. The owner is less kind people I have ever encountered. Shortly biased and quite rude.
The room was worse than sleeping outside, full of bugs and cockroaches. The air conditioner was not working inside the room and would more than double the heat outside.
The sofa bed for the third person was of the 20s and all I felt were the springs stuck in my back.
We had to sleep with our beach towels on the pillows because the bedding was dirty. And over the Price is not cheap!
If anyone is thinking of going to forget it, it would be madness and the worst experience!
And be carefull, if you use you have to wash yourself, if not you "will find and extra charge on your credit card"!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank Verisbcn
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Didn't actually stay at hotel, but the lady who owns it ran us off the property (What a witch) We had looked at a property that sits next door to her property (A house for sale) earlier in the day and came back after we had gone to Stans for another look at the land...Me, my wife, and 10 year old son...we had noticed a property for rent as well and decided to take a closer look, that is when we encounter the owner of the Pink Motel. Her communication skills were terrible and ran us out of the area. We can only hope she doesn't treat her customers that way. We will not buy anything close to her and never recommend anyone putting money in her pocket as well. Shame because everyone from Marker 8, Stan's, Marco Lodge and The Little Bar are wonderful people....

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family