“Perfect”
Review of Pink House Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Goodland
Pink House Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Goodland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

If you want rustic and quiet, it's the best place I've ever been. I loved it, would have stayed forever if we didn't have responsibilities. Jackie, the owner, was awesome. I got exactly what I wanted and expected, for a great price. If you're picky and hard to Pease, this ain't the place for you. If you want to get away from the rat race, and like it rustic, it's perfect. Thank you, Jackie, for such a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I am generally very easy to please and tend not to be very critical. A clean room and comfy bed matters most but my room at the Pink House Motel was filthy and tho the bed was fair in comfort the sheets were old and creepy. It was walking distance to folks I was visiting and that was the only reason I did not check out.
It's too bad because the Pink House could be very cool with a fresh coat of paint, new, even if used, furniture and new sheets and towels. I hope they can save it.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank VeronnieL
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have stayed at the pink house motel a few times and will stay many more times to come not a 5 star hitel but that's not what I came to this small fishing village for I came to fish and have a good time which is what my family and I did the owner was more then nice and was vary helpful with showing us around and pointing us in the right direction for a good time so if your looking for a quit small town get away this is the place to go I see that a few people wrote bad reviews don't blame your vecation gone bad on others happy vacationing :-)

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank Jarrett33
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Have stayed here off & on for over 20 years! It's perfect for anyone wanted a quite getaway from the normal everyday life. No one bothers you no phones in room, you don't have to worry about maid service walking in on you! And you have the water right at your doorstep. Yes the accommodations are older but that's the charm of old Florida.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Nicole2928
Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

Without doubt the worst place I stayed ever. The owner is less kind people I have ever encountered. Shortly biased and quite rude.
The room was worse than sleeping outside, full of bugs and cockroaches. The air conditioner was not working inside the room and would more than double the heat outside.
The sofa bed for the third person was of the 20s and all I felt were the springs stuck in my back.
We had to sleep with our beach towels on the pillows because the bedding was dirty. And over the Price is not cheap!
If anyone is thinking of going to forget it, it would be madness and the worst experience!
And be carefull, if you use you have to wash yourself, if not you "will find and extra charge on your credit card"!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
7  Thank Verisbcn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodland
8 km away
10.3 km away
The Boat House Motel
The Boat House Motel
#1 of 12 in Marco Island

Been to Pink House Motel? Share your experiences!