All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelshopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againdesk staffcomfortable roombusiness tripclean hotelstayed one nightshands hospitalgreat place to staynice stayhgilobbyuniversityhighwaycleanliness
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and quiet. We came in late at night and left early. The staff was excellent. I made an error in my reservation and only realized it after I checked in online. The manager made sure everything was corrected and my Honors account was updated properly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Priscilla U, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to give your valued feedback about our hotel. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we welcome you back to stay with us anytime. Best Wishes, Priscilla Urra Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2017

will never stay here again by far the worse hilton i have ever stayed in beds are hard pillows dont match popcorn ceilings, smelly carpet, ants in the window seal, hair on the bed, bug in the bed of which i have pictures, towels in the shower because the bathroom is too small for them to be anywhere else, fitness center is a couple pieces of equipment, pool is no bigger than a home pool. Terrible stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Priscilla U, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thanks for all of your valuable feedback about your stay. Our goal is to always provide excellent service to each guest. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your standards thanks again for choosing to stay with us.

Best Wishes,
Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were attending a meeting on the university campus. This hotel was near I-75 and convenient. The room was exactly what we hoped it would be. I enjoyed the coffee in the room. Breakfast in the morning was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for taking the time to give such positive and valued feedback about our hotel and experience. I'm very happy to hear that your stay met your expectations and we welcome you back to stay with us anytime. Best Wishes, Priscilla Urra Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I would of rather had a king bed, I didn't request one, I just sleep better in your kings! I am a dental hygienist and a corporate flight attendant! When I travel as a flight attendant we always stay in Hilton properties !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for all of your valuable feedback about your stay we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service for each guest. Thanks for allowing us to be your hotel of choice we look forward to sharing future visits with you.

Best Wishes,
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Outstanding service and great staff
Very clean
Very comfortable
Very nice rooms
Great location
Enjoyable stay safe and fun
Friendly staff
Great parking
Close to shopping and great restaurants in the area

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback about your visit we are thrilled to hear that your stay was great with us and look forward to sharing future visits with you.

Warm Regards,