“Breakfast”

43rd Street Deli & Breakfast House
Ranked #72 of 627 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fast service .Had catfish with grits and eggs
Catfish was amazing
Biscuit huge will go back .when we attend a Gator game
Lib this place

Reviewed 18 June 2018

43rd Street Deli used to be our go to place for breakfast in Gainesville. They still offer good food in generous amounts.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Our friends brought us here for breakfast. We loved the food and the atmosphere. The food was very good but not great. I would eat here again and again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The home-made sausage was amazing, just the right amount and type of spice for us. I had the 3 little pigs, very generous portions, fresh and quick. She had the Ranchero buster, same as mine, generous portion, nicely spiced. Great service and atmosphere, for a Saturday morning (0900) breakfast. This was our first and definitely NOT last visit, and I DEFINITELY recommend you stop in and give them a try.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My husband and I stayed in the Gainesville area recently and were looking for a breakfast recommendation. We were referred to the 43rd Street Deli and Breakfast House. I was a little hesitant, thinking that it might be mostly deli and I was really looking for breakfast - I needn't have worried! The 43rd Street Deli is family-owned and been around for more than 30 years. The breakfast offerings are varied and you can find great selections, whether you happen to be gluten-free or dairy-free or vegetarian or vegan. The breakfast specials that were featured on the two occasions when we ate there were so interesting sounding that I ventured to try one on my second trip. Everything that we ate was delicious and interesting! The wait staff are friendly, attentive, and do not try to sell you add-ons. Just the kind of place that I truly love to support and hope will be in the community for a very long time to come! The black bean cakes (a sub for breakfast meat) were fabulous! They served up a biscuit that was light and not at all greasy - best I've had to date! Their salmon cakes were so yummy that I couldn't help but eat both of them even though it was far more food than I really needed! I wasn't able to try the sweet potato pancakes or waffle, but plan to do so when we again are in Gainesville. You can't miss with this place!