“A little store”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Gainesville
Reviewed 16 September 2017

They seem to be remodeling, since there are stacks of boxes as you enter the store. The Barristas were nice and quick, the coffee was very good. On the down side, not a lot of places to sit as it's popular with students.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our family patronizes this location because it is close to home. The wait staff have always been friendly, unlike other local Starbucks locations.

My daughters enjoy going to this location because the barista does a good job making their drinks and they like the atmosphere for studying. Lots of high school and college students come here to study. There are tables and chairs inside, as well as tables and chairs outside.

This is a small Starbucks, but they offer breakfast items and quick snacks. Their gift section is usually well stocked and we've purchased cups and tumblers here for several years. It's worth a visit if you are in the area. This is a very family friendly location!

Parking is tight, as others have mentioned. The parking lot is small and there are limited spaces to park. It gets crowded quickly! But that is not Starbucks' fault.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here today for my birthday treat reward. Got a warmed-up Turkey Pesto sandwich - yummy - with a tall Pike. The crew is always friendly and tries to serve you as quickly as possible. Nice that they still have a few comfy chairs unlike some industrial stores.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2016

No different than any other Starbucks, except the parking lot must have been designed by a pedestrian. Small spaces, tight lanes and lots of curbs. I park across the street and walk if I'm desperate for a overpriced coffee.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 3 April 2016

My SF Caramel Latte was the bomb! Thank you Starbucks for making my day. My friend had a Vanilla Bean Creme add Mocha Frappicino, it was really good too. This Starbuck's baristas are super helpful which is nice because I make up a new drink every time I go and they always help me figure out how to order it so it will taste great!!!

Date of visit: April 2016