“In my neighborhood.”
Review of La Pasadita

La Pasadita
Ranked #37 of 627 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Do not expect the Mexican taste you've had in other known places. Carrying dishes that represent the culture of Mexico, you can eat authentic.
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Because La Pasaditas is in my neighborhood I've been here often I have two friends, both of whom are excellent cooks, and it has become our go-to Mexican. We love the friendly service and the personnel. Can't say I've ever had a bad meal here and only once did I order something a little disappointing, a sort of grilled cheese sandwich on flour tortillas. Stick to the things you know and love and I'll bet you won't be disappointed. Get a cold beer and don't chow down too soon on the complimentary chips and salsa.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Very colorful restaurant with quick service. Seems the standard Mexican food fare, nothing spectacular, nothing terrible. Medium range prices, add ons for a lot or things. Check your bill before you pay.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We went here for lunch after UF Graduation Saturday. it was our first time here but it will not be the last. It was great food and the prices so reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

There aren't too many opportunities for good Mexican food on the east side of Gainesville. La Pasadita is very good. The service is good. Saw a recent review stating that there was no lunch menu, however, there is a lunch menu. My favorite dish is the Pollo Florida, a chicken dish with vegetables.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for good Mexican food in a charming environment with excellent service and and friendly staff please try La Pasadita. Your selection will be prepared quickly, presented artistically and served in a sufficient quantity for most appetites.