“Mexican for foodies”
Review of Nopal by Cintron

Nopal by Cintron
Ranked #276 of 571 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 3 May 2021

I really like the outdoor seating overlooking the creek. The fish tacos with cole slaw are excellent (I would drain the slaw though) and the street corn stuffed avocado was wonderful. So far we are 3 for 3 of visits where we were totally satisfied.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing new spot in town! Great food and drink menu. I had chicken tinga tacos and my husband had carne asada enchiladas. Service was right on pace even though they were crowded. Looking forward to going back.

Date of visit: May 2021