US$103
US$140
US$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$74
US$67
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
ABC Motel(Gainesville)
US$61
Hotwire.com
All reviewswood floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelper nightwould definitely stay here againcontinental breakfastfront desk staffstayed one nightfirst floornon smokingflat screen tvking suitechecking inarcher roadconvenient locationshands hospitalmonica
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for a simple room with a bed and tv for a quick stay, then this place is ok. Maybe the “Plus” option offers more. Ok room. No coffee maker in rooms. So you know. Not the cleanest but passable. Only coffee in lobby. Not the best.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very filthy, smelled like dog pee. Human and dog hair all over floor, had not been swept let alone mopped. Checked another room on another floor, the floor in that room was worse. Very filthy place. Suppose to be remodeled but house keeping is very bad.

Room Tip: If you have pets stay here, if not go somewhere else
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was on my way home to Fort Lauderdale, and decided to stop for the night in Gainsville. I always try and stay at Red Roof Inns, and I had stayed at this location a few years ago. As before, I had my pet "service animal" rabbit, Narvik"; with me. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and general manager Mery Lugo, and her staff members James, Sandra, Monica, and Maria; were very pleasant and helpful. I look forward to staying there again. Two rabbit ears up!!
(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Marc C.
Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to serve you and recognizing our customer focused staff. They work very hard to deliver an excellent service and clean rooms. It is always wonderful to read a review like yours. I will make sure to share your comments with James, Sandra, Monica, Maria and the rest of the staff. I hope Narvik is having a good time traveling with you. Again, thank you for sharing and cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We have been staying at the Red Roof in Gainesville for several years on our way back and forth between Florida and Maine and this Red Roof has been our favorite until last night. I will start with the positive in that the front desk staff have always been courteous and helpful. It goes downhill from there- the carpets were stained and dirty, there was something smeared on the front of the dresser, the air conditioner was cracked in several places , the bed skirt was not completely put on , the office chair was stained and dirty, the floor was filthy, the top of the desk dirty, and the sheets had pills . The
towels were fresh and clean and so was sink shower and toilet but the feeling of uncleanliness gave me a struggle to feel comfortable sleeping in the bed. We were given a $15 discount but in all honesty I would rather have paid more and had a good nights sleep. I do hope that management will take a good look at these reviews and
make some changes as we do enjoy staying in Gainesville.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank scubagirlKhamis

Dear ScubagirlKhamis,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any issues with the cleanliness of the room. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you the next time you visit the Gainesville area.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Red Roof Inn in Gainesville is a two star hotel located in an area with many eating establishments and good proximity to the University of Florida. The rooms were very modest as you would expect from a low end place. However, since we attended a graduation last weekend, we paid about 400% the going rate ($258.89). I am OK with the upcharge, but not OK with the air conditioning units in both rooms that were excessively noisy. The room clerk at the front desk was polite and offered a $15.00 reduction in one of the bills from one rooms. I did not seek any additional remuneration. Not good enough! Meanwhile I was exhausted during all of the family festivities. Let the buyer beware.

Room Tip: Ask to listen to the A/C unit before you decide on a particular room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary B

Dear Gary B,
I apologize that your stay did not meet your standards. I wish I would have known while you were here so that we could have corrected any issues you encountered immediately. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.