1,267 results
All reviews front desk breakfast buffet is room service business trip football game university florida lobby maintenance school surgery closet graduation weekends gainsville pet hospital
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I love staying at Hilton UF Conference Center in Gainesville. The service is always outstanding. This time, I got caught in a downpour as I was running into the building. Standing at the door, were two employees ready with a stack of towels to welcome their drenched guests. I have stayed at this hotel four times and always have great service.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great hotel in excellent location, literally across the street from U of Florida. Extremely close to great eateries(try gumbys pizza). Very clean, staff was great, very nice hotel for the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in Gainsville!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Thank you for going the extra mile to help me while I was in town on business and had an unfortunate need to check into the local hospital. Your team was accommodating, thoughtful, compassionate and unbelievably flexible with room nights and rate. I am eternally grateful for the peace of mind you provided while I was on the mend.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 5 June 2018

There are lots of hotels to choose from in Gainesville but this is my first pick if it is available (during football weekends, it will be hard to secure a room most places in G'ville). This hotel is across from the University of Florida. Has an excellent restaurant for dinner (Shula's Steakhouse) if you aren't in the mood to go out. However, Gainesville is not too large a town and there are many places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Apparently it is common that students will turn the pool/hot tub into a party area to drink and smoke weed. The staff doesn't care and will do nothing about it. After our hot tub was invaded by some college students blasting music and smoking weed, we asked them to keep it down (they didn't) and then spoke to staff who told us it happens on weekends. They did nothing to correct it, and they didn't apologize to us. Amazing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Cathy Z, General Manager at Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. I am so very sorry that you had to experience this type of behavior and challenging environment while you were trying to relax and enjoy our hotel amenities. This is certainly not the behavior we will tolerate for any one of our guests to have to experience. I have personally addressed this with our entire team to ensure that each and every guests experience is positive and that we demonstrate ownership of all our hotel areas which provides all of our guests a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable time while staying with us.

We all hope to welcome you back again in the future and to provide you with the type of positive stay you have come to expect from the Hilton Brand and more importantly from the Hilton in Gainesville.

CathyZ/HiltonGainesvilleGM