“Second Visit”

Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Second Visit”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This by no means is a 4-star hotel. But it does deserve a Trip Advisor 5 rating for price, cleanliness and consistency. I knew returning here would be as decent of a visit as last year. Clean rooms, convenient location and above average continental breakfast. The breakfast staff was fantastic. They even made our Belgian waffles for us ;) it's the little acts of kindness that go a long way....staff is friendly. I paid almost 3x the rate at a similar hotel in another region of FL and the accommodations were no better. I highly recommend this hotel. Only negative is the workout room is teenie-tiny. Oh well, go for an outdoor run...

Stayed February 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I took a group of 50 retired individuals to see a performance at the UF Phillips Center. Our check-In for 50 people was the smoothest I have ever encountered. The Hotel Manager and his staff were professional, pleasant and certainly out to please. Hotel was clean, safe, very comfortable. The amazing part was the full breakfast and the young man who wanted to make sure he pleased just about everyone. You cannot beat the price for the service. Our group intends to return next year or whenever we are in Gainesville.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that have Hot Tubs.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I would have paid $40 more a night and been happy with this motel. But value plus comfort plus amenities makes it a five star. The bonus is the staff, particularly the guy at breakfast, who was the friendliest and most helpful I've yet to run into. Based on this experience, I will reevaluate SleepInn in the future, a brand I would have otherwise passed on.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank suchesitis
Seminole, Florida
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I would recommend this hotel. We have stayed there two years in a row. The staff bends over backwards to do anything they can to assist you. They have fresh popcorn and cookies in the lobby. The rooms are simple and clean. And there are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. If I visit Gainesville again, I will make a reservation here.

Room Tip: I personally like to stay in rooms away from the elevator and ice machine because they are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank stemardoyle
Destin, Florida
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I came in town late with no reservation and stopped in with hopes of finding an affordable room for the evening. I was greeted with a smile and such sweet/amazinf service (and a cookie) before quickly heading to my room. Thank you Taylor! The next morning before heading off to my business meeting I utilized the fitness room then enjoyed a yummy breakfast with the same great service I experienced upon check-in. Demetri gets an A+ for customer service. Checking out was no except to what I had experienced during my stay as Lacey quickly, professionally and with a smile got me checked out and on my way.
Thank you all for your outstanding CUSTOMER service!

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and couldn't have asked for a better room. There wasn't a "...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business