“Great breakfast or brunch!”
Review of Maple Street

Maple Street
Ranked #47 of 627 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this place, you order and then sit and wait for someone to start calling when your order is ready.
Biscuit is amazing so the waffles. We yried the iron goat , flip flop, Hashups, grits, hot chocolate.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Love biscuits and love chicken! This place was spacious and the menu has great options. Ordered the Squawking Goat and the Farmers biscuit as well as hash brown cake and all were excellent!!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here on way to UF for campus tour. The interior looks amazing and the food was wonderful as well. I’m not a fan of the self-service coffee but it works well with this theme.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Once every few months when I venture to Gainesville I make sure to stop here. The place is most always busy because of it being a college town. Do not let that detour you from stopping though. The food is great and the service is quick.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This is about the one on Archer Road. It was about half full and the half of the tables not in use were dirty. I guess you are supposed to order, pick up you food and bus your table but the prices do not reflect a no service policy I had the BAM which claimed to be a waffle with asiago cheese and bacon. I found some traces of bacon but I could not detect the cheese. I think it was $8 but the cost of ingredients must have been less that $.75. that kind of margin you would think they could bus the tables.