All reviewsnice boardwalkbistro foodbad designsmall drawersa small swimming poolworkout facilitymarriott propertystorage spacebreakfast and dinnernice hotelhotel lobbythe entire hotelbay viewpool barour entire staygood sizeroom key
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Right in the beach, good size rooms, clean and comfortable and great parking and location.
Small pool and very difficult to open the gate, food ok not great, small warm out towels for the pool and beach.

Is a couch in the king size room that is way to big and not going with the room to me they drop the ball there.

Good and friendly stuff.

Over all great stay.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice stay. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was exceptional and clean. Lovely view. I wish the beachside rooms had balconies and the pool needs some TLC. My granddaughter had the skin burnt off her feet on the poolside paver - be sure to wear shoes. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PJDGM, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Walton Beach-West Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and so sorry to learn of this unfortunate event. Yes, the Florida sun does get hot so be sure to protect yourself with all the necessities from head to toe. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time here! Every employee that we had contact with was smiling! Rebecca was Amazing - always acknowledging us when we saw her - we felt at home - like family! The room was wonderful and the beaches were amazing!!!
I can’t wait to return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I am appalled at the lies told to me by the the General Manager, Suzette or something, and Manager on duty, Liz. They were nasty to me in the manner that they spoke and played games when trying to speak with them about any issue. And there were multiple.

I do not want a half hearted response nor do I actually expect to get one. I’m sadden to think that his property is part of the Marriott chain.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank TheGriswaldz
PJDGM, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Walton Beach-West Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We apologize but it seems this review was posted to the wrong property. Please contact us if we may be of further assistance.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Nice and Clean. Small pool. Right on beach. Excellent customer service!! When they found out it was my birthday, they left a birthday card under the door!!

Used Visa miles from different credit cards to book a couple of the nights stay. This lead to different rooms being booked which would have made us change rooms almost every night. The front desk personal went out of their way to correct our situation and to keep us in the same room. Great hotel and AMAZING staff. Would book there again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple