1,472 results
All reviews cabana bar swizzle stick free breakfast beach chairs an older hotel oceanfront room an umbrella yogurt beautiful beach every morning heated pool ocean front great place to stay okaloosa island nice pool spring break beach side
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Affordable. Family Friendly.
It is casual enough that you don't feel awkward walking through the lobby with your swim gear.

It was easy to find. Plenty of parking. I felt safe with my young children.

They provided seating on the beach, so we didn't have to lug around as much beach equipment. Plus there were kayak and paddle board rentals right by the access to the beach at reasonable prices.

The pool was average for a beach hotel. Not too big, but there was plenty of room for the kids.

I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Gum, yes I said gum on the wall!!! Hairs on bathroom counter, dirty door n the bathroom, water damage to shower ceiling, the bedroom ceiling looks like it's going to cave-in on us & drawers wreak of mildew. $409 1st nite, $339 for 3 nites & $319 the last nite. This was an ocean front room & I understand they'll be more money BUT with the above mentioned it should have been WAAAAY CHEAPER. Do NOT recommend this place unless u don't care where u sleep. Only plus is how wonderful & helpful Madison from front desk has been.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa C
Paula E, General Manager at Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback which will enhance our guest’s experience. Condition and cleanliness are two of our top priorities and we take these issues seriously. Also please be assured that I have met with all of our department managers and we are investigating the issues you raised and appropriate action will be taken to prevent any guests being similarly inconvenienced in the future. We strive to take care of our guests needs and give the best level of service possible. I hope to have an occasion to have you back as our guest so that we can show you the exemplary service each of our valued guests expect and deserve. Thank you again for taking the time to give your feedback and we hope to see you again. Sincerely, Paula Evans, General Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My sisters and I brought our families here for summer vacation July 2017 and I'm glad we chose this hotel. It's right on the beach! We enjoyed days and nights out on the beach. The kids loved it. The front office staff was very nice and accommodating. Damita was awesome, friendly and insightful of the area, food options etc. What an asset to the hotel. We enjoyed the free breakfast as well. For free breakfast what's there to complain about? It was stocked with cereals, muffins, bagels, fruit, juice and milk and more also hot food options daily. I personally loved the waffle maker! Yummy! You can tell the hotel is a little dated but that didn't bother us. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were also very comfy! Great choice for a nice beachfront summer vacation and I would recommend. We also were 15 mins away from Destin and enjoyed shopping and dining there as well. Destin is definitely more busy. The traffic to get there was kinda hectic but I attributed that to the peak season and time we were there. Awesome Florida stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deshell W
Reviewed 20 July 2017

My family of five drove from San Antonio, TX to the Best Western Ft. Walton Beach for our "Destin" trip, but wanted to stay away from most of the hustle and bustle of the Destin area. What a great decision! This hotel is right on the beach. We had a 3rd floor room and were able to have views of the emerald water the entire time from our balcony. The property is somewhat dated, but you expect that from a hotel that close to the beach. The breakfast was just okay, but sufficient enough to get the job done. Our room was very clean and comfortable even though we didn't stay in it very long with so much fun in the sun just outside! It was very pleasing that there was an umbrella and two chairs ready for us when we decided to go down to the beach and they were included. Our friends staying in Destin paid over $50 for their setup outside of their hotel. Wow! Destin is only 15 minutes away and we enjoyed plenty of fun there as well. We were very pleased with our stay and certainly would hit this place up again.

1  Thank cmox10
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent staff - clean rooms - very full hot breakfast !! Talk to Don at the Cabana bar - best drinks and great stories. Excellent location - beach is beautiful - chairs and umbrellas already set up for you. Everything was so convenient and nice. Thank you to the Hotel staff for our very fun stay !! We will be back !!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western