All reviews sunflower room guest rooms live oaks other guests sitting room fort walton short drive ft destin beaches
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My wife took my mother-in-law for a weekend getaway to celebrate her 80th birthday. Their visit was extremely pleasant and memorable and the food was excellent. Great location and quaint and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Located on the Intercoastal Waterway
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lloyd L
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We had not been to a bed and breakfast in a while however this was exactly what we needed! My mother and I had spent some time in Miami and this relaxing Bed and Breakfast was the perfect getaway. It's a large house right on the water the breakfast was delicious and walking along the edge of the Sound in the morning and at night was just beautiful. I highly recommend this hidden gem!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cassiephillips1
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Great B&B in Fort Walton Beach, the room are clean and the breakfast was outstanding. The owners make you feel like family; the B&B is located on the sound which always seem to have a breeze which kept you cool under the shade of the trees. Nice big porch on the back of the b&B to relax on and catch the dolphins swimming in the sound. We will back this fall to stay at Aunt Martha's Bed and breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Andy V
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I can not say enough about our visit to Aunt Martha's. Martha and her husband were so welcoming and eager to make our stay one of a kind. It is the perfect place to kick back and relax, the property is gorgeous and so peaceful. I highly recommend this for a couples get away. We will defiantly be returning, actually already reserved another stay here!!!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

A great gem hidden in Ft Walton. A beautiful home where you feel transported in time. Tastefully decorated with large windows all over the house overlooking the bay. Rooms were comfortable with all amenities. Breakfast was scrumptious, plentyful, delicious and served in an elegant dining room. Aunt Martha is my new favorite place to stay from now on and I will be a repeat customer.
You get much more for what you pay.
Thanks Martha and Bill for welcoming us into your home.
Jean and Judith Theard