All reviews kids eat free lazy river kids suite front desk outdoor pool hotel restaurant king suite kids activities breakfast buffet bunk beds hot tub pool towels great resort movie night gulf view fort walton lobby area
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This place is on it's game! This is the third time we've been there for a convention and it has never disappointed.

The staff is wonderful, property is new, rooms are spacious, and the service is everything I never expect from a "run of the mill" HI.

Breakfast is a great value and the lobby bar has great drink options.

The food prepared for a business lunch on two straight days was some of the best I've ever had from a restaurant kitchen.

The GM should take a bow! You're doing a great job with this property. See you next year.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DavilaDC
Management response:Responded 20 February 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and the great comments. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel/resort is one of the best I've ever visited. Nice quiet location just minutes from Destin's nightlife and attractions. The Chef at the hotel restaurant (Riptides, Matthew) is one of the best I've ever met. Great menu, prices and great tasting food. Alligator Tacos is a must when you visit. If you don't try it you're missing out. Will definitely be coming back to this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 17 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us and the nice comments. I will definitely pass this along to chef. Thank you again for you time and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

One year ago on Valentine's Day 2016 my husband and I got married on the beach and stayed at Holliday Inn Resorts. The staff was incredibly awesome!! Some of the people went above and beyond to make our day special.
YVONNE helped me over the phone to make sure all 15 rooms were taken care of and the offered to help with anything we needed for the wedding! Also there was KAREN she came over to tell me how beautiful I looked in my dress and that made my day I gave her a big hug!
Then there was KENNY the bartender HE WAS THE BEST! He was kind, funny and could deal with our big Illinois farm boys. Kenny got to know all of us after our stay to the point he knew our names. He also was in our wedding pictures, lol!
We came back for our 1 year anniversary here in 2017 and all of the staff remembered us and some remembered our faces! But KENNY he knew our names and was excited as we were to see him! We plan to make this an annual trip!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela F

Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I will definitely go over this review with our team and give praises. Thank you again for taking the time to review us we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The hotel is redone and is ok - the small lazy river and beachfront spot are good. Expect however to pay with other than IHG points since the jacked up the cost to 40,000 points and don't even promise other than queen with view of parking lot. Hotel chains should treat frequent guests as valued customers not treat them like they ave food stamps which s about how they made me feel.

Room Tip: Dont expect much if you are an IHG clube member - gold platinum or anything else
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinKell
Management response:Responded 18 February 2017

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us. I would like to have a chance to discuss your experience. Please contact me directly at the resort at (850) 301-9000 ext 5500. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I found this Holiday Inn to be wonderful. The staff was friendly, courteous and attentive. The amenities were great and included a wonderful hot tub, lazy river, indoor pool and an exercise room. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cagnello12
Management response:Responded 18 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us and the pleasant comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.