“Great place”

Burrito Del Sol
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Burrito del Sol is a Mexican Restaurant serving fresh Baja-Style Mexican food in Downtown Fort Walton Beach. All dishes are prepared in one of four signature styles including baja, chipotle, bbq, and southwest. Our chicken and steak are slow roasted for up to 7 hours. Our fish selection includes Mahi and our Catch of the Day which varies by season. Popular menu items include blackened shrimp tacos "baja style", steak nachos "chipotle style", and chicken burritos "southwest style". We are 100% family owned and operated.
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious. You can eat inside or outside. We loved the burritos but decided to try the soft tacos because the burritos were just way too much food. Fish tacos were my favorite but my husband loved the chicken tacos. And don't pass up the yummy queso and guacamole. We ate there twice in our short visit to Ft. Walton and will definitely being eating there again next trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Visiting the area for the first time, my wife and I noted the endless eating establishments. Spoke to a "local" and inquired as to Mexican restaurant. Without hesitation, we were advised of Burrito Del Sol. This was an excellent choice. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our burritos that are made to order, and frankly, the biggest burrito that either of us had ever been served. The chips and salsa that come with meal were very good. They have several tap and bottle beers, as well as soft drinks for purchase. My wife and I ate outside, and soaked up the vacation/festive atmosphere. I suspect that during prime vacation months, this place is standing room only. It was steady and busy when we visited, but our meals were served within minutes of ordering.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Holy moley the Baja Chicken salad is GOOD! I mean delicious! Like I could eat it every single day. "Make it fat" means double the protein and that just makes it superb. You will NOT be disappointed with this salad. And I'm not even a salad girl and my mouth waters just thinking about this salad! A+

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Kind of a funky place with a new way to serve fresh food in a fast and flavorful way. Food was very flavorful and at a great price. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

My wife and I love it here; great non-standard fare burritos. You pick your style of food (Burrito, Taco, salad bowl) then your protein (Beef, Chicken, Steak, Soy) and then how you want it (Various sauces, cabbage, etc.,) The food tastes amazing, is a mid range on price., but the queso and cheese are good and the tacos are excellent.